3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

manneychin

May 8, 2017
So except for the harem ending (likely available to Patreons later this month) what else is there to wait for before DFD 1 is completed?

Also, about the harem ending says:

As always, this will be a visual bonus scene unless we can find the time to write a story for it.
I haven't played DFD at all (waiting for it to be completed) so I plainly don't understand this statement. It's a series of images with no gameplay? How could it not have a story?

Reactions: Catwashere

tuvieja41

Jun 30, 2017
so I'm not sure if the cracked game is broken or it's the game itself, but it takes fucking ages to change scenes and load the images, it really gets on my nerves so I wanted to know if this happens in every version or not

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Does anyone have a save from Ch.17 please?

Scrub that thanks to an earlier post by
SlLePER I was able to locate the save directory and import my prev save.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This story had it's up's and downs but overall I enjoyed it, of course, wasn't keen on the whole Amanda losing her mind a few chapters back but that's been done and forgotten. I got ending 2 with Amanda They pretty much flee the country to start a new life free from Celia I'm wondering if there is any way they can stay I hated leaving the other girls behind. Also a shout out to super Moe :LOL: as always he was brilliant.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Well it finally released, should have released like half a Year ago.

I'm happy with the ending even though I did not figure out what happened to the Toaster. I guess it will be a mystery forever.

But oh boy was that Game a pain in the ass to play with the different Chapters and Offline/Online not being compatible.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
So except for the harem ending (likely available to Patreons later this month) what else is there to wait for before DFD 1 is completed?

I haven't played DFD at all (waiting for it to be completed) so I plainly don't understand this statement. It's a series of images with no gameplay? How could it not have a story?
If you're a $10 patron, there are a ton of extra scenes to view. For $20s, we sometimes go... a little bit crazy. Check the posts on our Patreon!

• Love
Reactions: aordd69

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

Last time I played, you couldn't have a harem and had to "choose" which girl you wanted and reject the others. Has this been changed or did I just play wrong? Oh "available to Patreons" :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes