3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Chapter 19 is out all over the place....Except for here...Wonder why? :unsure: Lol
It's in beta. You can get it from Palmer's Discord channel, but it's not finished work, and they are trying to identify and fix any bugs, as would be common in a release of this size.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
So looking at early replies back in 2017, Palmer did something prior to this? DFD, Stranded, and DH are the only ones he has listed.
Palmer's first game was Emily: Sister Attraction, which I think was more of a text based game with actual photographs. There was also apparently an unfinished sequel.

https://f95zone.to/threads/emily-sister-attraction-v1-01-palmer.711/

His second game was Play with Us, which had 2 episodes.

https://f95zone.to/threads/play-with-us-episode-2-palmer.604/

Both of these game were dropped by Palmer because they were heavy on the incest and ran afoul with Patreon rules.

Reactions: Ed B and V-red

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Hi guys, sorry if this is a stupid question. But I don't understand the flow with ch18, 19 and the epilogue. Can someone tell me the proper sequence?(I'm only still at 13, but I like to be prepared)

Also, i'm a bit confused about the route system, I'm kinda a completionist, so I like to see all the scenes and explore all the routes, but according to the walkthrough, I can only choose 1 path with the choices starting at ch 15. Does this means I need to replay the game to get to 15 and make another choice to see the other scenes in 16 onwards?
I noticed there are cheats, but I'm a free player, so I'm not sure if that will work.

Any advice or information is gladly appreciated. =]

Nov 10, 2019
Palmer's first game was Emily: Sister Attraction, which I think was more of a text based game with actual photographs. There was also apparently an unfinished sequel.

https://f95zone.to/threads/emily-sister-attraction-v1-01-palmer.711/

His second game was Play with Us, which had 2 episodes.

https://f95zone.to/threads/play-with-us-episode-2-palmer.604/

Both of these game were dropped by Palmer because they were heavy on the incest and ran afoul with Patreon rules.
Thanx for the info. I'm def a Palmer fan ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys, sorry if this is a stupid question. But I don't understand the flow with ch18, 19 and the epilogue. Can someone tell me the proper sequence?(I'm only still at 13, but I like to be prepared)

Also, i'm a bit confused about the route system, I'm kinda a completionist, so I like to see all the scenes and explore all the routes, but according to the walkthrough, I can only choose 1 path with the choices starting at ch 15. Does this means I need to replay the game to get to 15 and make another choice to see the other scenes in 16 onwards?
I noticed there are cheats, but I'm a free player, so I'm not sure if that will work.

Any advice or information is gladly appreciated. =]
replay chapter or save before making choices and then play with different choices to see all.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
While Freeloading Family is fun, this game is absolutely nothing like it. This game is highly unique (and in a market saturated with imitations, that's a hard thing to pull off). Hats off to Palmer and team for creating a fun and interesting story, and for making it available for free, as well as to Patrons (of which I have been both at one point or another).
Thank you so much <3

• Love
Reactions: seamanq

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
so I like to see all the scenes and explore all the routes, but according to the walkthrough, I can only choose 1 path with the choices starting at ch 15.
Keep in mind the walkthrough is not made by us, it's not complete, and unfortunately we aren't planning on making one. There's only 11 days remaining of the month. The DFD19 beta is already out and very complicated to make and finish, and we have a new episode of DH coming too of course, and the content for the $20 patrons. Previous walkthroughs (e.g. PWU Ep2 and Emily: Sister Attraction) have been made by players, and it will likely happen for DFD at some point too.

Last edited:

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
DFD CH19 including all epilogues have officially been released for free!

DFD-CH19.png

Before you play this awesome ending (link below), there are a few issues we want to bring up in this post, please take the time to read it.

We can finally release DFD Chapter 19, and we are including all of the epilogues and cheat codes which are now implemented in the chapter. These four epilogues were released monthly on Patreon, but since a lot of you feel you have waited too long for DFD Ch19 we wanted to include these too. The epilogues are Amanda, Kathy, Heidi, and Lily if you reach their best ending (or use the cheat codes so you don’t have replay a lot of chapters).

There’s been a lot of talk regarding why DFD19 took so long to release for free, and why it wasn’t released before starting the free DH releases. I’d like to address that.

We have one coder, Ricky. We are aiming for a free release every ~4-6 weeks while also releasing the latest episodes and bonus scenes to patrons. That means Ricky works an insane amount of time every month, like the rest of the developers. Our awesome patrons make all of this possible, and it allows us to release our games for free, which is a promise we have never broken. Please keep in mind the timeframe for free releases is an approximate goal we strive for, but we’ll always release them as soon as possible.

The reason we released Double Homework for free first is mainly because it uses our new engine, VNE3. This engine is extremely better compared to the engine we used for DFD which is called VNE2. The new engine took a lot of time to code, and by releasing Double Homework before DFD19 it gave us an opportunity to test it live as soon as possible. With every episode of DH being released for free, the engine was updated. This is also the engine we will use for our Steam releases, meaning we need it to be as solid as possible.

Again, we apologize to all DFD fans who had to wait for chapter 19, but now you hopefully understand why.

Full Post + Cheats Here:

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes