3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Rundown: she sincerely apologizes and they work it out. When you have so little time like we do for releases, it's extremely hard to make something better. Keep in mind this was developed the same time as DH was. It's hard being a small studio and finding people that are really good at what they do, but we are looking!

Thank you so much for your other comments and feedback <3
Could you please point out where exactly does Amanda sincerely apologize? I've asked about this before, but nobody answered me. And yes, i do read the dialogue. That's pretty much the reason why I've refused to get back with her in my Amanda only playthrough, because she never actually apologized. But if you can pinpoint me to the screen where she does it, i'll eat my words.

Last edited:

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Can i ask something? i become $10 patreon recently, is the harem only for $20 patreon or it will become avaliable for $10 as well?
It is a $20 Patreon exclusive, and it will remain that way :) Also thank you for your support, we hope you’re enjoying DH!

Reactions: Patan

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Could you please point out where exactly does Amanda sincerely apologize? I've asked about this before, but nobody answered me. And yes, i do read the dialogue. That's pretty much the reason I've refused to get back with her in my Amanda only playthrough, because she never actually apologized. But if you can pinpoint me to the screen where she does it, i'll eat my words.
Unfortunately I don't have time to dig up old scenes and find certain sentences. But she does. Also, read between the lines :) It's very obvious.

Hope you find it and sorry I couldn't help more!

Reactions: jackkane

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
lol, so thought i try this game again, I hate browser games, but still wanted to try it, chapter 1, after u whine about coffee the daughter just stand infront you, no way to progress, mouse does nothing, wasd or arrows does nothing, there is nothing to click on to go forward lol, wtf? u need a special browser?

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Unfortunately I don't have time to dig up old scenes and find certain sentences. But she does. Also, read between the lines :) It's very obvious.

Hope you find it and sorry I couldn't help more!
No, she doesn't, it's not obvious. If you have to read between the lines for an apology, then it's not an apology. At most she says she made a mistake, at no point she expresses any regret for the way she acted.

Patan

May 28, 2017
It is a $20 Patreon exclusive, and it will remain that way :) Also thank you for your support, we hope you’re enjoying DH!
Thanks for the quick answer, yeah i been playing your games for while but finally my country removed the block on patreon so i decide to support you guys. Not sure i can go for $20 atm but will consider it.

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
lol, so thought i try this game again, I hate browser games, but still wanted to try it, chapter 1, after u whine about coffee the daughter just stand infront you, no way to progress, mouse does nothing, wasd or arrows does nothing, there is nothing to click on to go forward lol, wtf? u need a special browser?
That doesn’t seem right, please jump over to game-help on our so we can assist you!

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
Thanks for the quick answer, yeah i been playing your games for while but finally my country removed the block on patreon so i decide to support you guys. Not sure i can go for $20 atm but will consider it.
Happy you enjoy them and glad to have you back, we really do appreciate your support! ❤

• Love
Reactions: Patan

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
So anyone mind spoiling me on what happened? What's the ending and all. Haven't played since CH1

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
i dont use discord, why not say what should be happening instead? something clickable?
Do you have an ad-blocker enabled? What browser are you playing on, we suggest Chrome or Firefox. Please also ensure you have hardware acceleration enabled in browser settings. If you continue to have problems, please email us at support@love-joint.com

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
No, she doesn't, it's not obvious. If you have to read between the lines for an apology, then it's not an apology. At most she says she made a mistake, at no point she expresses any regret for the way she acted.
We agree to disagree then :)

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes