3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
Ok, I'm super late to the party on this one, and only just found it, but...

Having just started, I'm a little confused about the relationship between the Main Character and the waitress Kathy, who is introduced as his "childhood friend" in the version I grabbed. As he seems to be an older adult, and she seems to be a teenager, I have to imagine he was friends with her while he was still a teen, and she was a zygote.

I am sure I am missing things, and looking through the forum here, it seems like there are codes to enter to modify the relationship, and make the relationship slide towards inappropriate on the "scale-o-wrongness" and I imagine the game is maybe just defaulting towards being as inoffensive as possible. Perhaps I just came here too early in a playthrough to get a good sense of the game's story, and the MC is currently in a prologue, setting up a relationship between him and his highschool sweetheart, with some odd notes that he is the owner of a diner between homecoming dance prep and marching band practice?

As the title of the game is "Daughter for Dessert", it would seem the game would be about a man's relationship with his offspring that leads to sweet and somewhat guilty enjoyments, so I am unsure why the game needs to veer so far from the implications of its own title, only to offer codes that reset the game to a state that lets the title make sense, and then those codes that seem like they are intrinsic to core game play not being confusing would not be present in the OP, but instead buried on various pages of the forum.

Not trying to nitpick though, I mean, the game looks great; the characters seem like-able; it has voice; which I am sure severely reduces typos throughout; and I am sure that to have 19 chapters the content is solid throughout.

I wasn't even that put off when I realized the game was not going to revolve around, as I originally assumed, a middle eastern sheikh negotiating a land exchange as a ransom to rescue his female child from kidnappers, but that would of course be "Daughter for Desert".

{edit: went back and tried again, but I just couldn't get into the game at all the awkwardness of my "childhood friend" being brought up as often as it is, it completely destroyed any immersion for me. I looked through the forum (not gonna lie, I probably didn't read more than 20 pages of the 400+ here) and did a lot of searching for how to input codes and such but I couldn't find the method to enter a code in the version I have. (1.0.4) I'm all for Patreonize-ing games I like, but if I can't read 5 minutes into a game without getting annoyed 4 times, I'm just gonna uninstall this sucker and lament my lost bandwidth.

Actually, I'll hold off on uninstalling for a couple days, so if anyone thinks the game is worth playing enough that they can send a PM to a random guy to explain how to make Kathy something other than my old school chum, or whatever, it would be much appreciated. (I imagine that the developer has requested that the method to make his game immersive be kept from being openly published in the forum, and although I think that is a mistake to deny people your content, I won't take it personally if no one shares with me in out of respect to Palmer.)
]

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
right side of screen. no need to use browser since there are offline versions too (stay away from crackeds).

originally that blonde was daughter but then patreon changed their policy and she became non-blood related to mc. i posted some time ago links to versions which might be orig. incestious versions.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Wish this game had a harem ending.
Very difficult to choose between the girls. How can you not choose your babygirl Amanda?
But on the same token Kathy and Heidi are so fun.

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
you get a sex scene with heidi in ch 5. then a long tease and chapter 8 you finally get your daughter after that is all sex. but a 8 month tease is pretty long. overall the story has a great build up, the artwork is very well done. The public version is weird with the buddy instead of daddy and best friend instead of daughter, but i assume this is to get around the censors?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you get a sex scene with heidi in ch 5. then a long tease and chapter 8 you finally get your daughter after that is all sex. but a 8 month tease is pretty long. overall the story has a great build up, the artwork is very well done. The public version is weird with the buddy instead of daddy and best friend instead of daughter, but i assume this is to get around the censors?
you can change relationships on ch 2 onwards via that wrench, before patreon fuck up game was incestious since beginning.

Reactions: greggjennings

MrGlxblt

Jun 14, 2017
Has there been any further info on this? Compiling all chapters into one game?
Was there ever a time frame given like "after chapter x of double homework" or something similar?
Haha, I'm waiting for this as well before playing!

Even though I know I could play the chapters individually, there's something alluring about getting a carefully packaged bundle as a definitive edition, so I'm waiting for that to be available so I can purchase it.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Is this game animated? There is a tag saying so but I remember seeing footage of the game from ages ago and it wasn't the case.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this game animated? There is a tag saying so but I remember seeing footage of the game from ages ago and it wasn't the case.
well only animation is sperm dropping so sorta.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes