3.50 star(s) 126 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
right side of screen. no need to use browser since there are offline versions too (stay away from crackeds).

originally that blonde was daughter but then patreon changed their policy and she became non-blood related to mc. i posted some time ago links to versions which might be orig. incestious versions.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Wish this game had a harem ending.
Very difficult to choose between the girls. How can you not choose your babygirl Amanda?
But on the same token Kathy and Heidi are so fun.

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
you get a sex scene with heidi in ch 5. then a long tease and chapter 8 you finally get your daughter after that is all sex. but a 8 month tease is pretty long. overall the story has a great build up, the artwork is very well done. The public version is weird with the buddy instead of daddy and best friend instead of daughter, but i assume this is to get around the censors?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you get a sex scene with heidi in ch 5. then a long tease and chapter 8 you finally get your daughter after that is all sex. but a 8 month tease is pretty long. overall the story has a great build up, the artwork is very well done. The public version is weird with the buddy instead of daddy and best friend instead of daughter, but i assume this is to get around the censors?
you can change relationships on ch 2 onwards via that wrench, before patreon fuck up game was incestious since beginning.

Reactions: greggjennings

MrGlxblt

Jun 14, 2017
Has there been any further info on this? Compiling all chapters into one game?
Was there ever a time frame given like "after chapter x of double homework" or something similar?
Haha, I'm waiting for this as well before playing!

Even though I know I could play the chapters individually, there's something alluring about getting a carefully packaged bundle as a definitive edition, so I'm waiting for that to be available so I can purchase it.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Is this game animated? There is a tag saying so but I remember seeing footage of the game from ages ago and it wasn't the case.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this game animated? There is a tag saying so but I remember seeing footage of the game from ages ago and it wasn't the case.
well only animation is sperm dropping so sorta.

3.50 star(s) 126 Votes