3.50 star(s) 126 Votes

M i L

Mar 15, 2019
ch13's recap says i had a 3some even though in the previous chapter i didnt, also it seems that Kathy knows about the MC and his daughter even though i chose not to tell her

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
JUst downloaded Official 1-19 from Mega and NOPY.
When trying to extract both said " no archives found". Still took forever to download though

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The best three endings are lily, Kathy and Heidi.
Hope we get a harem ending made and not just a pic.

Proffejor

Mar 2, 2020
Ok, I'm super late to the party on this one, and only just found it, but...

Having just started, I'm a little confused about the relationship between the Main Character and the waitress Kathy, who is introduced as his "childhood friend" in the version I grabbed. As he seems to be an older adult, and she seems to be a teenager, I have to imagine he was friends with her while he was still a teen, and she was a zygote.

I am sure I am missing things, and looking through the forum here, it seems like there are codes to enter to modify the relationship, and make the relationship slide towards inappropriate on the "scale-o-wrongness" and I imagine the game is maybe just defaulting towards being as inoffensive as possible. Perhaps I just came here too early in a playthrough to get a good sense of the game's story, and the MC is currently in a prologue, setting up a relationship between him and his highschool sweetheart, with some odd notes that he is the owner of a diner between homecoming dance prep and marching band practice?

As the title of the game is "Daughter for Dessert", it would seem the game would be about a man's relationship with his offspring that leads to sweet and somewhat guilty enjoyments, so I am unsure why the game needs to veer so far from the implications of its own title, only to offer codes that reset the game to a state that lets the title make sense, and then those codes that seem like they are intrinsic to core game play not being confusing would not be present in the OP, but instead buried on various pages of the forum.

Not trying to nitpick though, I mean, the game looks great; the characters seem like-able; it has voice; which I am sure severely reduces typos throughout; and I am sure that to have 19 chapters the content is solid throughout.

I wasn't even that put off when I realized the game was not going to revolve around, as I originally assumed, a middle eastern sheikh negotiating a land exchange as a ransom to rescue his female child from kidnappers, but that would of course be "Daughter for Desert".

{edit: went back and tried again, but I just couldn't get into the game at all the awkwardness of my "childhood friend" being brought up as often as it is, it completely destroyed any immersion for me. I looked through the forum (not gonna lie, I probably didn't read more than 20 pages of the 400+ here) and did a lot of searching for how to input codes and such but I couldn't find the method to enter a code in the version I have. (1.0.4) I'm all for Patreonize-ing games I like, but if I can't read 5 minutes into a game without getting annoyed 4 times, I'm just gonna uninstall this sucker and lament my lost bandwidth.

Actually, I'll hold off on uninstalling for a couple days, so if anyone thinks the game is worth playing enough that they can send a PM to a random guy to explain how to make Kathy something other than my old school chum, or whatever, it would be much appreciated. (I imagine that the developer has requested that the method to make his game immersive be kept from being openly published in the forum, and although I think that is a mistake to deny people your content, I won't take it personally if no one shares with me in out of respect to Palmer.)
]

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 126 Votes