3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi. I am just discovering this game now and I was just confused about the versions. From my understanding the cracked version contains VA and thats the only difference right? Is it better to play the official or the cracked version? And by official i suppose its offline version?
don't play cracked cuz a. saves aren't compatible with other versions (most likely) and b. those end way before end and c. play with official offline versions.

I guess my question is, does it get "better" later on? I mean that out of the perspective of what I wrote above. I already know it is a good game, or it wouldn't be so popular. But maybe the writing and pace get better later on? It has been a long time since the game was started, so maybe over time it improved? I just don't want to give up too early on this one since I have heard so many positive things about it. But if it stays the same through all 19 chapters, I gotta tap out I think.

And I guess my second question is, if "Double Homework" would check the boxes for the same problems I seem to have with DFD?
1. there are more plot advancing later and also more "dead" times.

2. dh has more action (sex) and less dull time than in dfd but it isn't totally gone and only online versions.

Reactions: msleomac

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
Love this game, despite a couple of minor continuity issues and the mini-games being a bit of a chore.

Moe is an absolute legend. He deserves his own spin-off game.

Heidi and Lily are my favourites, especially Heidi.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does anyone know to restore the original relationship status?
on ch 2 you can change relationship etc or try that link i posted some pages ago. apparently all links in op are post-patreon fuckup versions.

D

Deleted member 584847

hey
uhm... i just started chapter 13 and "in the previous episode...." It told me Ive spent a night with Heidi and Katy but I didnt do such a thing, hell not even an option appeared in ANY of the previous episodes, whats going on?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey
uhm... i just started chapter 13 and "in the previous episode...." It told me Ive spent a night with Heidi and Katy but I didnt do such a thing, hell not even an option appeared in ANY of the previous episodes, whats going on?
there's a cheat to not to get that if didn't have 3some with heidi and kathy.

D

Deleted member 584847

there's a cheat to not to get that if didn't have 3some with heidi and kathy.
which one? so far i got three, no heidi sex, no veronica sex and no sex but all of them are from ch4

PM1979

May 6, 2020
I have been able to reach all endings but Ending 2 on Kathy path. No matter what i do i always get ending 1 or 3. Can someone give me some clue to reach that one ending missing (Kathy ending 2)? Thanks

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes