3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

golberggg

Aug 28, 2020
I need help, am on win10 and i cant get the game in full screen because whenever i press f10 it just opens up the mirroring stuff and it doesn't change anything. thank you in advance.
Edit: All i had to do was to click 'Fn'+F10 to get it to full screen!

Last edited:

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
Could really use mods to reinstate the incest (since it makes no sense without that), and for that matter options to bypass the stupid minigames and get rid of the annoying pauses would be nice. But I for one have no idea how to mod this particular format of game. Wish it was a Renpy game; then I could just fix it myself.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could really use mods to reinstate the incest (since it makes no sense without that), and for that matter options to bypass the stupid minigames and get rid of the annoying pauses would be nice. But I for one have no idea how to mod this particular format of game. Wish it was a Renpy game; then I could just fix it myself.
and that's reason why palmer uses his selfmade engine.

Uncomfortably_Glum

Mar 7, 2018
I swear that I downloaded a version of this game that contained an archive of all the images in it, so that you could just scan through them, but I can't find it now. Did I imagine it? Or is such a compilation out there?

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
he decides what happens to his game unlike in renpy made.
Right, I get that some people don't want modders to fix their promising but fatally flawed games. As a player, I do want promising but fatally flawed games to get mods that fix the flaws.

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Right, I get that some people don't want modders to fix their promising but fatally flawed games. As a player, I do want promising but fatally flawed games to get mods that fix the flaws.
So much to say about that...
Wanting flawed games just to mod them? If someone just want to fix broken stuff, why not step up and MAKE good stuff?
The only flagrant flaw that poeple are finding here is the non-incest thing. A flaw that you can fix by spending 10 seconds in the configuration menu...

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes