3.50 star(s) 126 Votes

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
Are they going to take the time to roll these NINETEEN friggin chapters/directories/executables into 1 now that the game is finished? This is a major pain in the ass to play. =(
Doubtful. They moved on to other games. Which are also episodic by the way. I honestly find it better than having to constantly delete an entire game and redownload everytime an update comes out.

Reactions: Repzak

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are they going to take the time to roll these NINETEEN friggin chapters/directories/executables into 1 now that the game is finished? This is a major pain in the ass to play. =(
it was promised originally but it's highly unlikely since that time would be away from new game (after dh finishes). same thing with dh offline versions, very unlikely that those will see daylight.

noname360

Mar 28, 2020
Adopted in both versions... So disappointed... I thought the cracked version was F/D. But they're not related in any version.

noname360

Mar 28, 2020
It was changed for Patreon rules. After a certain chapter you can define the relationships in the menu. Canon she is his daughter.
Thats a real shame. Story seemed interesting, but when its not the real deal i loost interests since there is no incest.

noname360

Mar 28, 2020
IMO the incest tag should be removed... I wasted alot of time Reading about and downloading this game/VN

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i posted link to site which might have pre-patreon change versions but apparently no1 tested it.

noname360

Mar 28, 2020
this was full incest until patreon changed rules. you can ask from palmer et co if there's way to restore full incest or not.

on my save and fresh copy of ch2 mc refers amanda as daughter.

edit: here might have un-altered aka pre-patreon fuckup versions, either use search or click big games.
I tried you're link from march 2020, but there are no files to download on ch2 on that site. Just says "No file" or "file not found"

Damn... I'm dumb.... Didn't see the "Play online" before now. That did't start. Black screen...

Last edited:

richierenls

Jul 7, 2020
the more i like Amanda at the beginning the more i hate her at the end, after everything this girl still doesnt have any faith in her daddy at all, lol
and about that so called friendd Morteli, i just want to blow his fking head off, he is the one can explain and make everything right after he knows the truth but ,fuck i feel so angryyyyyyy

Last edited:

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
the more i like Amanda at the beginning the more i hate her at the end, after everything this girl still doesnt have any faith in her daddy at all, lol
and about that so called friendd Morteli, i just want to blow his fking head off, he is the one can explain and make everything right after he knows the truth but ,fuck i feel so angryyyyyyy
It gets better at the end. After you return from prison.

richierenls

Jul 7, 2020
When Saul come to me in prison i feel like a fking loser, i wish i could stay in prison and let girls live happily ever after lol.
Amanda now know the truth, lives a happy life with her wealthy Aunt, Kathy and Heidi may become a couple writer, Lily become main chief of the dinner with Monica keep Daddy's cafe hall running.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
any cheats or mod to help ?
help with what? walkthrough gives right answers and making wt mod for this isn't as easy as it is to renpy games. there are cheats but those don't give more statspoints just fix bugs and let's see alternative paths.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
help with what? walkthrough gives right answers and making wt mod for this isn't as easy as it is to renpy games. there are cheats but those don't give more statspoints just fix bugs and let's see alternative paths.
Wait there are cheats for alternative paths that you can't get to normally?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I hadn't happened to hate a character as much as Amanda, it's okay to be confused by the revelations of her aunt, it's okay to have some doubts about the father ...

but first he does not let himself be found when his father asks to be able to explain everything to her, an explanation that she has repeatedly asked him, but above all then when she goes to take him to prison she does not even apologize ... she is worried about being considered selfish .. . what those in the diner will think .. but she doesn't apologize to her father ...:mad::mad:

and then after the trial she has the courage to say:
dfd.png

which then clearly it's not Amanda's fault, but how the character was written, nonsense, that crazy Moe at least has his moment of glory and heroism in the end.

the greatest satisfaction of the game will be rejecting her in 3 or more games to see the endings with the other girls :cool:

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
What mod ?
I didnt find any mod to help me with the walkthrough.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wait there are cheats for alternative paths that you can't get to normally?
What mod ?
I didnt find any mod to help me with the walkthrough.
THERE AREN'T ANY MODS FOR THIS GAME!!!

walkthrough tells what to choose to see scenes or what scene player sees if chooses a instead b. cheats don't necessarily show alternative paths just "fix" bugs if player chose otherwise than dev thought.

3.50 star(s) 126 Votes