3.50 star(s) 126 Votes

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
I hadn't happened to hate a character as much as Amanda, it's okay to be confused by the revelations of her aunt, it's okay to have some doubts about the father ...

but first he does not let himself be found when his father asks to be able to explain everything to her, an explanation that she has repeatedly asked him, but above all then when she goes to take him to prison she does not even apologize ... she is worried about being considered selfish .. . what those in the diner will think .. but she doesn't apologize to her father ...:mad::mad:

and then after the trial she has the courage to say:
View attachment 831950

which then clearly it's not Amanda's fault, but how the character was written, nonsense, that crazy Moe at least has his moment of glory and heroism in the end.

the greatest satisfaction of the game will be rejecting her in 3 or more games to see the endings with the other girls :cool:
The writing in the game feels much more like a tv sitcom than reality. That type of outlandish situation to create a conflict in the story is a common trope.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The writing in the game feels much more like a tv sitcom than reality. That type of outlandish situation to create a conflict in the story is a common trope.
but the problem is not the conflict, but the lack of pacification

I said that in the end I accept the fact that Amanda believes what her aunt says, and that she questions her father (the father who raised her and that she loves).

and let's forget that she actually believes that her father has stolen from her mother the money she would have needed to cure herself

I can also overlook the fact that when her father wants to explain everything to her, she still runs away from home and becomes unreachable.

but that once he is released from prison she does not apologize is inhumane, she is only worried about appearances

Reactions: richierenls

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but why does Veronica disappear from history?

in theory at the beginning we choose between her and Heidi, but at some point she pulls back and disappears completely except for occasional appearances and is replaced by Heidi in sentimental and sexual matters

too challenging to carry on another character?

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
but why does Veronica disappear from history?

in theory at the beginning we choose between her and Heidi, but at some point she pulls back and disappears completely except for occasional appearances and is replaced by Heidi in sentimental and sexual matters

too challenging to carry on another character?
She was written off because she wasn't very popular (on Patreon? not sure where exactly). A shame as I quite liked her.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

richierenls

Jul 7, 2020
but the problem is not the conflict, but the lack of pacification

I said that in the end I accept the fact that Amanda believes what her aunt says, and that she questions her father (the father who raised her and that she loves).

and let's forget that she actually believes that her father has stolen from her mother the money she would have needed to cure herself

I can also overlook the fact that when her father wants to explain everything to her, she still runs away from home and becomes unreachable.

but that once he is released from prison she does not apologize is inhumane, she is only worried about appearances
Its true, this is the reason i feel so disappointed about Amanda.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm playing it back to see the different endings.

but in chapter 13 a strange thing happens, it turns out that I participated in the threesome with Kathy and Heidi, when I have never done it yet ...

did it happen to you too?

richierenls

Jul 7, 2020
and this scene after the trial is the final stab in the back
View attachment 833175

unbelievable
Lol, the truth turned out, Amanda is Double-faced selfish bitch who is only care about herself and her sex fantasy about her father. All her cordiality is a sham.

I'm playing it back to see the different endings.

but in chapter 13 a strange thing happens, it turns out that I participated in the threesome with Kathy and Heidi, when I have never done it yet ...

did it happen to you too?
Yes !

• Haha

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I hadn't happened to hate a character as much as Amanda, it's okay to be confused by the revelations of her aunt, it's okay to have some doubts about the father ...

but first he does not let himself be found when his father asks to be able to explain everything to her, an explanation that she has repeatedly asked him, but above all then when she goes to take him to prison she does not even apologize ... she is worried about being considered selfish .. . what those in the diner will think .. but she doesn't apologize to her father ...:mad::mad:

and then after the trial she has the courage to say:
View attachment 831950

which then clearly it's not Amanda's fault, but how the character was written, nonsense, that crazy Moe at least has his moment of glory and heroism in the end.

the greatest satisfaction of the game will be rejecting her in 3 or more games to see the endings with the other girls :cool:

done, and I must say that rejecting Amanda gave me a certain satisfaction :cool: :ROFLMAO:

Immagine.png Immagine2.png

Lily the most sweet LI
Kathy the most wild one
Heidi the Wife material, the only one worried for the trial....

Amanda remains the unaffective ...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
fan fiction ending:

when we break into Cecilia's room we ask her to let us talk to Amanda, assuring her that we will disappear from both of their lives later.

we tell Amanda the truth, apologizing for not having been a good father to her, even if we put all our effort into it but in the end we realized how much distance there is now between the two of us so we decided to step aside, leaving her to a comfortable life that we could never guarantee her.

then we talk to Cecilia assuring her that once we have settled some questions about the diner we will leave the city in the morning and she will no longer hear about us.

the next morning we go to the diner and have Veronica prepare all the documents necessary to pass the management of the place completely in the hands of Amanda.

Meanwhile, the girls arrive and we explain our intentions to them, at which point Lily enthusiastically decides to join us and resume her journey, in the same way Kathy confesses that at this point it would be very difficult to work with Amanda and that a change could give her some good ideas for her writing career, even Heidi says she knows when it's time to change jobs and would like to join us. so we leave with the three girls.

Amanda, as soon as Cecilia allows it, goes to the diner where she finds the place closed and inside only Veronica who gives her the documents of the change of ownership, a letter from Kathy and finally her resignation. Amanda remains alone in the diner remembering the happy moments she lived there.

I jump forward a few months and Amanda discovers that they have all moved to Whiskeyville and have taken over the apple pie diner, she rushes there but when she sees them all happy and serene from outside the diner, she decides to leave them alone and go home

among other things it would be a believable harem with Lily and Kathy who would not hold back and Heidi who, however, has already found herself in 2 threesome ...

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
fan fiction ending:

when we break into Cecilia's room we ask her to let us talk to Amanda, assuring her that we will disappear from both of their lives later.

we tell Amanda the truth, apologizing for not having been a good father to her, even if we put all our effort into it but in the end we realized how much distance there is now between the two of us so we decided to step aside, leaving her to a comfortable life that we could never guarantee her.

then we talk to Cecilia assuring her that once we have settled some questions about the diner we will leave the city in the morning and she will no longer hear about us.

the next morning we go to the diner and have Veronica prepare all the documents necessary to pass the management of the place completely in the hands of Amanda.

Meanwhile, the girls arrive and we explain our intentions to them, at which point Lily enthusiastically decides to join us and resume her journey, in the same way Kathy confesses that at this point it would be very difficult to work with Amanda and that a change could give her some good ideas for her writing career, even Heidi says she knows when it's time to change jobs and would like to join us. so we leave with the three girls.

Amanda, as soon as Cecilia allows it, goes to the diner where she finds the place closed and inside only Veronica who gives her the documents of the change of ownership, a letter from Kathy and finally her resignation. Amanda remains alone in the diner remembering the happy moments she lived there.

I jump forward a few months and Amanda discovers that they have all moved to Whiskeyville and have taken over the apple pie diner, she rushes there but when she sees them all happy and serene from outside the diner, she decides to leave them alone and go home

among other things it would be a believable harem with Lily and Kathy who would not hold back and Heidi who, however, has already found herself in 2 threesome ...
Almost all of this sounds great, except for the "apologize to Amanda part". Fuck that shit, she deserves zero apologies.

• Haha

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
MC is always thinking, but the transition time of the scene is too slow, which is really unbearable.
The black screen often has to wait for several seconds, which is meaningless...
It is recommended to cut the time in half.

Reactions: handyandy

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
fan fiction ending:

I don't get all the hate for Amanda. It's literally a misunderstanding. The MC has numerous opportunities but never talks to her about her mother. The lack of communication causes problems.

Lily would never have a harem and gets angry if she finds you slept with anyone else. Heidi explicitly rejects the notion with Kathy. Even Kathy tires of having multiple partners after a while in her ending.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't get all the hate for Amanda. It's literally a misunderstanding. The MC has numerous opportunities but never talks to her about her mother. The lack of communication causes problems.

Lily would never have a harem and gets angry if she finds you slept with anyone else. Heidi explicitly rejects the notion with Kathy. Even Kathy tires of having multiple partners after a while in her ending.
I do not understand the mechanism by which a character we do not control is given all the excuses, while the one we control at least in part is charged with all the blame ...

Amanda abandons her father not because he hasn't talked to her about her mother, but because he hasn't confessed to a crime, he hasn't revealed a secret that Cecilia, who knows nothing about how things went, has put it into her head.

on this point there are few doubts, we know what Mc thinks every time this secret is accused of him and he has no idea

MC confesses nothing because he has nothing to confess, he cannot confess that he stole money from Lanie, because he didn't, it is Lanie who gave it to him, only by talking to Moe he understands what his daughter refers to, who is alone ran away without ever asking him anything. Amanda said she would have had many opportunities to deal with the situation when instead she preferred the version of an aunt who was not aware of that of the father who in theory loved.

What excuse would Amanda have for not being found at home, or at least on the phone, when her father has understood the problem and would like to talk to her? absolutely none.

her behavior does not make sense, it only serves to create the situation for which MC ends up in prison (for other reasons because of a gun that he uses to block a door ...)

not to mention Amanda's unbelievable coldness in the meeting after the bail was paid

but of course the problem is not with Amanda but with how she was written

Last edited:
Reactions: Melaphont

AX90FENRIR

Apr 4, 2019
Hey guys, i just downloaded the whole game, nothing wrong with it, the only thing i don't understand is where is the patch or what do I have to do to change the way I call who i think it's meant to be my doughter "my childhood friend". Anyone can explain to me? :D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hey guys, i just downloaded the whole game, nothing wrong with it, the only thing i don't understand is where is the patch or what do I have to do to change the way I call who i think it's meant to be my doughter "my childhood friend". Anyone can explain to me? :D

no patch needed, go to settings and determine what you are for her and the other way around, you can also change her name if I remember correctly

Reactions: AX90FENRIR
3.50 star(s) 126 Votes