3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
the first chapter calls amanda childhood friend, isnt supposed to be "daughter"?
I think that was because Patreon ie Paypal being asses over IC content forced a change but from chapter 2 onwards you can change the relationship manually using the wrench icon on the main menu.

Reactions: BiggestOfBois

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
So I apparently missed the memo... are all the chapters are getting compiled into one game file? Also was there ever voice acting on chapter 5, 8-10 or did voice acting just never happen for those chapters? I played all the way through but the chapter loading always broke the immersiveness for me it would be great if was one game, i would totally replay the game again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I apparently missed the memo... are all the chapters are getting compiled into one game file? Also was there ever voice acting on chapter 5, 8-10 or did voice acting just never happen for those chapters? I played all the way through but the chapter loading always broke the immersiveness for me it would be great if was one game, i would totally replay the game again.
1. compilation: maybe someday
2. voice acting: should been until early point of each chapter and after that only on patreon versions.

Reactions: shane420

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
To be clear.If i download all 19 chapters offline the choices doesn't matter to the next episode i'm right ?

paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
The link for the chapter 18 for mega.nz is dead. Can someone modify the first post of this topic in order to reupload a working mega.nz link ?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes