4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Is this lesbian sex only? If so, do most of the scenes involve toys like the one in the screenshot? Is there any monster sex?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
From what I played (I have yet to leave the island) this is a really good game. I like the fact you can walk up to any object and she automatically interacts with the object to grab whats there. Kind of annoying playing these RPG games and having the hit the 'enter' key every time you come across an object. (All tho I like the RPG games if there good enough) I can't believe I didn't come across this game earlier! Only two pages of comments? Kind of dumbfounded as to why that is! Really nice game...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It takes a while for RPG's to build up.

Too many RPGM games but very few RPG's. People get bored of walking simulators that are VN's done in RPGM that just involve walking across the map to trigger the next event.

There are a few decent RPG's on here but they take a while to build up attention. Last Sovereign, Roundscape Adorevia and Fractured World are all pretty decent RPG's but didn't build up straight away.

There is also the fact that content takes a long time to come in.

I'll use Last Sovereign here because it suffers the most from this problem. While there is plenty of content it's still nowhere near complete and it's been in development for 2 years. I can't even say for sure it's half way there, still a lot to deal with. It could take another year to finish it could take another 5, I don't even know if Sierra knows how long it will take.

There is some good content here but we don't know how much is to come nor how long it will take. Some people prefer to wait before jumping in RPG's.

With hours worth of content it can get annoying starting from scratch but sometimes things happen and that's required.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
It takes a while for RPG's to build up.

Too many RPGM games but very few RPG's. People get bored of walking simulators that are VN's done in RPGM that just involve walking across the map to trigger the next event.

There are a few decent RPG's on here but they take a while to build up attention. Last Sovereign, Roundscape Adorevia and Fractured World are all pretty decent RPG's but didn't build up straight away.

There is also the fact that content takes a long time to come in.

I'll use Last Sovereign here because it suffers the most from this problem. While there is plenty of content it's still nowhere near complete and it's been in development for 2 years. I can't even say for sure it's half way there, still a lot to deal with. It could take another year to finish it could take another 5, I don't even know if Sierra knows how long it will take.

There is some good content here but we don't know how much is to come nor how long it will take. Some people prefer to wait before jumping in RPG's.

With hours worth of content it can get annoying starting from scratch but sometimes things happen and that's required.
I feel there is quite a bit of content on average for Last Sovereign. And I know Sierra intends on adding artwork to the game eventually.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I feel there is quite a bit of content on average for Last Sovereign. And I know Sierra intends on adding artwork to the game eventually.
I said there is a lot of content in Last Sovereign.

My point was there is still a lot more to come.

We've only dealt with 1 of the Incubus Kings with another war on the way with the Fucklord. That still leaves the remaining Kings, the tower, the goddesses and Aram to deal with.

It's pretty safe to say we aren't even halfway through the story yet.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
There's another I came across that is very unique Treads of Destiny. Very different and is a prime example of what can be done with RPGM, besides the copycat RPGM games found here! The world and the design of that game are first class. But not really much to do in it other then walk around and hitting marked targets, shinny spots, arrows or exclamation marks above NPC's heads.

NOTE: Last Sovereign another favorite game I'm playing. I'm pretty invested in that one, right now at war with the Incubus Emperor.

Reactions: Gomly1980

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Only played an hour or two so far and I like the story but Im not a fan of how they've done the h-scenes. The art is mostly nice but having a black screen with a wall of text describing the scene and after that a single image is something im not a fan off. Also the fishing minigame can go suck a big fat one. Overall a mixed bag.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Yeah the art is not bad (from what I remember), but the implementation is improvable. Every H-Scene can practically be skipped by pressing enter or y/z like 2-3 times, because all of the scenes are literally like this :

Give in to the essence?
Yes / No (If you select no, you get no scene ofcourse)

One huge wall of text - Press Enter

One Image - Press Enter

So 3x enter and every scene is over basically.

Overall tho, I feel like some parts of the game seem rushed, as in, some cutscenes/missions feel like they are intentionally made so damn short just to get the story going for a bit. But aside from that, the mechanics are cool, especially the base, story is not bad either, it feels original to be honest.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Really the only thing missing are CG's, the text then one picture is the only thing I found disappointing! The game itself is really good!

AKA101

May 11, 2017
Does anyone knows where the content ends. I am at when that blue girl is delivered by holdan after that i can't seem to do anything.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
One thing I will say is fuck that fishing mini game right in it's arse.

That is the single worst thing i've ever seen in a game ever.

Fishing mini games in general are always shit but this one is especially bad.

Serious question ... why, oh why, do some developers make a really good game and then take a massive steaming shit on it by adding things like this?

I'm not being snarky, I am genuinely curious.

I was loving what was there and then this fishing mini game started and I was hit with the worst design choice since some utter wanker thought QTE's were fun.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Well it's not a hard mini game, it's the RNG of it that triggers me. It feels like out of 20 attemps I get 18 "nothing was found" or whatever the text was. I have to say QTE's are a fun change from the classic RPG gameplay but I think this game didn't really need that.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016

That is the single worst thing i've ever seen in a game ever.

Fishing mini games in general are always shit but this one is especially bad.

Serious question ... why, oh why, do some developers make a really good game and then take a massive steaming shit on it by adding things like this?

I'm not being snarky, I am genuinely curious.

I was loving what was there and then this fishing mini game started and I was hit with the worst design choice since some utter wanker thought QTE's were fun.
Agree that its crap but to be fair its optional. After the first island I've never touched it again.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Agree that its crap but to be fair its optional. After the first island I've never touched it again.
I get that it's optional, I just wanted to point out my criticism of it.

As I said, the rest of the game seems great it's just that fishing mini game. Fishing mini games aren't fun at the best of times and to add another layer of tedium on top of that just struck me as odd.

It's something I see in a few games even in the AAA industry. You get really good games with really tedious parts.

Monster Hunter World is a game i'm heavily invested in right now, I love it, and that also has tedious fishing.

I will admit that Mercy's attitude does make me wonder how long it's going to be before everyone turns on her.

She a bit of a bitch.

One part made me laugh when she visits the city ... the guy says "be respectful to the guards" and the first thing she does upon talking to the first guard is act like a bitch.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Thats the one thing that ticked me off, I think I was successful 2 times. The instructions to reel your catch in are confusing. OK is Enter, the arrow buttons, and then theres another only that looks like backspace only it isn't. Or it was the TAB key? On top of that the fucking timer doesn't give you much time at all!

sack02

Feb 10, 2018
The fishing mini-game really isn't that bad. I quite enjoy it, but I guess it should probably have been introduced a little instead of being randomly thrust onto you.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The fishing mini-game really isn't that bad. I quite enjoy it, but I guess it should probably have been introduced a little instead of being randomly thrust onto you.
I believe the Dev give any prologue or clear instructions as to which keys do what. OK is enter, I think the one symbol with arrows is the TAB key, it isn't the backspace! THats really the only problem I had with the fishing mini game. I still haven't found the horn for the dude in the shop.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes