4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Tomiko

Aug 3, 2017
Nothing get me going more then a good old immersive plot and base building management.
Fishing game is hell of annoying though...

Tomiko

Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone knows end of content
End of content for this version is when the blue hair and beard mercenary returns to the cove to dilver the half-syzare girl(blue girl) that was beaten and rape by soilders from her home land

Reactions: AKA101

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
RPGM? No thanks.

Make it Renpy or Unity and i'd be interested - the story sounds interesting.

Daslim

Apr 17, 2017
How come no one has updated this in a while? The new version is already up to V. 0.40

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How come no one has updated this in a while? The new version is already up to V. 0.40
We only get new releases if a patron decides to upload here.

If not we wait for the free public release. If no one has updated it then either no patrons are on this forum or those that are have decided not to upload it here.

If the new version isn't here then it won't be until it's made public.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

darkslash

Jan 2, 2018
I'm surprised that there aren't more people interested in the game. The story is really interesting, and the mechanics are well implemented as well. It might seem a bit difficult in the beginning, but once you get hang of it, it's really engaging. Character graphics could use a minor upgrade though, especially the stills after sexual encounters.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
It's not about the interest, it's about the public version dating back to 3 months ago and the patreons not posting their version here. So there isn't really much to talk about atm.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm surprised that there aren't more people interested in the game.
People keep an eye on here and don't check their patreon. The last update here was 3 months ago by which point people lose interest.

It's one thing keeping public release 1 month behind patreon but when public launch is this far behind there is little incentive for anyone to keep up with it.

stormraider94

Jun 21, 2017
well i just check their patreon and from what I can tell the posted saying they will release v0.4.4.1 some time this week.

darkslash

Jan 2, 2018

Indoor Minotaur just released the latest public version, and it is really close to the Alpha and Weekly builds.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Someone knows where the fuq the NPC Carlisse in Witchdale is? If you find the secret passage out of Witchdale, the Quest to find her is marked as failed, so I guess she has to be inside the City, but where the fck can she be. I've looked everywhere, talked to everyone, looked everywhere even in/on the mountain and checked every corner. I'm lost.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Yeah I already want to destroy my aunt's little sex cult I think I'd be okay with the actual church burning her.

also if you get the option to to resist messing with the stable boy why hell would you not have the same option with this stupid cult and your pervert aunt?

I think it's just a theme across all these games but this MC is really quite stupid what kind of idiot stands in a room that is currently filling full of gas that she has already decided she does not wish to breath in yet continues to stand their like some twit continuing blather on with some other woman rather than just leave before the gas gets to her? lmao

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes