nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
v.0.60:

Change-log:

Version 0.60
Added Dalkon & Brandis scene art
Added new NSFW Scene (F/F, S&M)
Added new Witchdale departure and cove arrival scenes
Updated some of the cove residents to reflect the progression (WIP)
Updated scene library
Updated Witchdale fishing/mining spots to reflect sprite/portrait changes
Updated Witchdale and the cove to automatically detect whether mounted or not and adjust speed accordingly
Added new dialogue to Witchdale citizens
Fixed some issues where Mercy could revert to an old costume when transfering maps on Orus
Fixed an issue where the Carvannah gate map didn’t properly darken at night
Fixed a mapping inconsistency between the Carvannah gate and docks
Added a new WIP system for visible party members. This system is designed with the intention of Orus being visible, but may behave strangely with old save files.
The mega download link shows an empty file. There is nothing to download.

Reactions: Miyka

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I really don't understand the hate for the fishing game... it's easy for me once I figured out what that swirly arrow with the X was. I'm surprised that this game doesn't have any reviews or more activity in this topic. I think this H-game is a rather good RPG. I'm actually enjoying the story and combat so far. I'll write a review when I reach the end of current content. Anyway I was wondering what you guys chose for your first weapon (i chose broadsword) Mercy's element choice (chose no element) and Orus configuration (chose Moonlight/healing). I have no idea how effective these choices will be... I'm currently just picking up Orus so no spoilers please.

chastitysissy91

Jun 10, 2018
Really liking the game so far, but I'm completely stuck in Witchdale. I have confronted the pirates, but now I can't progress.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Ah before I forget I make it a habit to plunder every enemy twice if I can and I found 3 unique items so far (I'm sure I missed others) that I plundered from enemies.

Marlan's Ring - from the very beginning of the game first battle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
v.0.60:

Change-log:

Version 0.60
Added Dalkon & Brandis scene art
Added new NSFW Scene (F/F, S&M)
Added new Witchdale departure and cove arrival scenes
Updated some of the cove residents to reflect the progression (WIP)
Updated scene library
Updated Witchdale fishing/mining spots to reflect sprite/portrait changes
Updated Witchdale and the cove to automatically detect whether mounted or not and adjust speed accordingly
Added new dialogue to Witchdale citizens
Fixed some issues where Mercy could revert to an old costume when transfering maps on Orus
Fixed an issue where the Carvannah gate map didn’t properly darken at night
Fixed a mapping inconsistency between the Carvannah gate and docks
Added a new WIP system for visible party members. This system is designed with the intention of Orus being visible, but may behave strangely with old save files.
OP updated

Reactions: nad destroyer

crevax

Apr 17, 2018
Anyone knows where is the "alley" where Rosa's ring felt?
I thought it was the cave behind, but I only find a pearl in there and then no more interaction...

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
Please help is there a walkthrough? I don't know what to do the svarza scene. I know that there is path under the inn but I don't know how to get it. I'm the peacekeeper island.

Reactions: john_johnson01

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
How the hell do you get out of the captains room at like the start of the game? I cannot push the boxes at all

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone know how you do the quest "Bug Trubs" in Caravanne? I talk to the guy, but there's nothing hinting at more quest in that area, or at night, or anything. A Silver Card location could also be useful.

U

User_18742

Hailey and Mercy are two near insufferable characters! They're not eve. haughty in a sexy way, just really entitled and arrogant. I'm so torn between willfully losing and continuing the game.

U

User_18742

Anyone got a scene guide? (or will we be led to all the scenes?)

Also, does anyone know what to do after rescuing Mercy and returning to the cove. We've got to sleep elsewhere because that lady who knows the swordmaster is in Mercy's room but I don't know where to go.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes