4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Has anyone ran into a blackscreen when going thru the prologue? I gotta into a fight with the man who is the guard, lost then it blacked screened. I can still use the controls, and hear the music/sfx!

Is there a way to de-bug the game while its loaded? I did look thru Items but didn't notice anything!

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

Just a small question. Is there a way to stop autosave? It do in every save slot i try to save, when i go in new area the old save is replace with a new autosave and it very frustrating. Or if there is a way i can force it to save only in one save slot?

Thanks in advance

Jun 22, 2017
DAUGHTER OF ESSENCE V0.94.1
Version 0.94.1

Changelog:
Added the conclusion to the second idol quest
Added more dialogue to NPCs in Aster Village
Added new areas to Aster Valley
Added the Crater area and new cutscenes
Added Qel, the Dreamer. Qel is a giant night essence bird that can be flown around the world map to reach your destination faster!
Updated the world map image to reflect the newly added areas
Fixed a lighting issue in the room with the first golden idol

Enjoy!

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

First time trying to upload a file:

Here (this is from SVScomics)

However this version has a game-breaking bug. It is impossible to go to Worldmap east, because the ship appear in the worldmap east before the transition point. So when you try to move east, you wrap back to map Overmap west.

Sylvia29

Feb 16, 2018
Hello all

First time trying to upload a file:

Here (this is from SVScomics)

However this version has a game-breaking bug. It is impossible to go to Worldmap east, because the ship appear in the worldmap east before the transition point. So when you try to move east, you wrap back to map Overmap west.
The game breaking bug. If i start a new game a clean slate will it still be there?

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
The game breaking bug. If i start a new game a clean slate will it still be there?
Hello all

I don't know because i use a save from 0.76 version (from monastery). I don't have the time to play from the beggining, however i think that the bug will appear even if you start from the beginning because it is a map problem

PS: This is the new 0.94.3 version (from svscomics again) :

Last edited:
Reactions: cvbn28c

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The v0.94.1 downloads from the OP are missing around 600 MB. I would suggest downloading the v0.94.3 from the post above mine.

Reactions: jet413

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
Hey, the game keeps coming up for me that the zips are bad/ not working... Any suggestions?
Tried with 7zip and got this screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: fdeidara

Bernd69

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah i download from nopy and i get "archive is corrupt" when i descompact, then i try zippy and happens again. Please upload something that works.

Reactions: charlez

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
how to summon Qel, the Dreamer?
i tried pressing v
and opening the map
Hello all

To open the map, go to inventory -> Key item and use the item "travel map"
As for your other question, who is Qel ?

And if anyone know how i can find the birds (or talk to the person who suppose to find them for me) in Astrid village please tell me. I don't know what to do in there (after found the two priest that argue). The second floor in church is locked and i can't find the key

PS: Ok i found who is the Qel. It appear that when you find him, you MUST NOT stop in Astrid village, because Qel dissapear. Fly to some other location (for example new light restaurant) and when you take off in the cicle, Qel continue to be there, so came back to overmap, step in cicle and press "v" and you can ride him. Then you can return to Astrid village (or any other location) and Qel don't disappear

PS2: I can't find a way to return to West after i take Qel. Is there a way ?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Makes me wish this game has a lesbian only path, right?
I haven't got all that far in, only played for about 2 hours, but so far i've only gone for women. Granted it's only been 2 women up to now but i'm okay with that.

I don't know about later on but so far all sexual encounters have been optional apart from the one at the start.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes