4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Sylvia29

Feb 16, 2018
Hello all

To open the map, go to inventory -> Key item and use the item "travel map"
As for your other question, who is Qel ?

And if anyone know how i can find the birds (or talk to the person who suppose to find them for me) in Astrid village please tell me. I don't know what to do in there (after found the two priest that argue). The second floor in church is locked and i can't find the key

PS: Ok i found who is the Qel. It appear that when you find him, you MUST NOT stop in Astrid village, because Qel dissapear. Fly to some other location (for example new light restaurant) and when you take off in the cicle, Qel continue to be there, so came back to overmap, step in cicle and press "v" and you can ride him. Then you can return to Astrid village (or any other location) and Qel don't disappear

PS2: I can't find a way to return to West after i take Qel. Is there a way ?
did that, and still pressing (V) but Qel dose not show up. Now I'm stuck on the island

also is there a way to disable the auto save? its overwriting my main saves. thank in advance

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
did that, and still pressing (V) but Qel dose not show up. Now I'm stuck on the island

also is there a way to disable the auto save? its overwriting my main saves. thank in advance
Hello all

I have the same problem, and the only solution i have found is to not use him. The first time you find him, flight all the way back to cove and then when you can use the ship. I am unable to summon him again

As for the autosave, i have the same problem. It is two pluggin files in folder www\js\pluggins. However if you delete this 2 files (Felksi_autosave kai YEP_X_Autosave) the game crashes. So just download the files from here:

and replace the two original files in the above folders with the one from the zip (you can keep them as backup if you rename them).

PS: Well i do some test and it appear that my game is somewhat broken (maybe because i moving from one version to another and back again). For some reason my global savefile seems to be corrupted. When i try a new game and then move my save (without the global one), i am able to summon Qel without problems. Maybe the moving from 0.94.1 to 0.74 version (so that i could return back to west) and then back again to 0.94.3 corrupt something (i have another problem possibly from the same reason - the map "cave cove" appear to be in chapter 7 even if all other areas of the base is in chapter 8)
So if anyone know - Is there a plot in this version after you return the second idol ? - in my game nothing happened after, even when i return to cove, however there is no msg that i have reach the end of context)

Last edited:

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Can't open any of the files after downloading when i try to view them in Winzip It's weird.
And yes i did try all the links

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I have some questions about the combat. Early on, I ended winning battles with less heath than what I originally started. Other times I ended up dying over and over and over because I have very little heath items on me and enemies have more health than you and unfairly deal a lot of damage. The worst culprit is the leaf spirit in Shiveworth. I've ended up dying to this damn thing over and over again to the point where I can't even beat it. Like is there a way for you to fully restore your health, i.e. resting or something? Is the combat meant to be this difficult?

Last edited:

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
I have some questions about the combat. Early on, I ended winning battles with less heath than what I originally started. Other times I ended up dying over and over and over because I have very little heath items on me and enemies have more health than you and unfairly deal a lot of damage. The worst culprit is the leaf spirit in Shiveworth. I've ended up dying to this damn thing over and over again to the point where I can't even beat it. Like is there a way for you to fully restore your health, i.e. resting or something? Is the combat meant to be this difficult?
Hello all

There is a way to restore your health and MP points. you can Sleep in Inns or in beds. In Shiveworth, you can sleep in your bed. Interact with your bed and then you can sleep and restore your HP and MP. And the leaf spirit is a mini-boss type of monster so it is logical to be a difficult fight (try to kill it just before you leave the city, after you meet with your aunt)

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
Looks like way too many issues and nobody seems to want to help anybody here having issues so I vote hell no to this one. Download is corrupt for me too anyway right off the bat. Moving on to the next.

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
Hello all

I don't know because i use a save from 0.76 version (from monastery). I don't have the time to play from the beggining, however i think that the bug will appear even if you start from the beginning because it is a map problem

PS: This is the new 0.94.3 version (from svscomics again) :
The file unziped okay, and ran, but the audio was not working. I checked my volume it was up and still nothing.

D

Deleted member 1536755

Anyone know who the new scenes involve? Is there a scene with the strong warrior woman yet?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Looks like way too many issues and nobody seems to want to help anybody here having issues so I vote hell no to this one. Download is corrupt for me too anyway right off the bat. Moving on to the next.
For as developed as this game is there's only 8 pages in the thread, getting help is going to be difficult. Go onto the devs Patron sites and download the latest version (public version). You can use a save editor to give yourself healing potions, theres one called RPGMakersaveeditor and you can find online save editors, alltho the program itself is small in size and easy to use.

EDIT: Heres the latest changlog all pages from the start to the current version

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes