4.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Jan 24, 2018
its a great game overall except the damn spiders in esterholt manor basement that fog of the empress shouldnt be alllowed to do it 3 times in a row thats just overpowered an pretty much blinds both everytime

Tuggychub

Feb 7, 2019
I just got to the part where you build the dildo shop in the island and now cant find anything else to do or interact , im at a loss here, does the story stop here ? or im missing something ?

Hikai

Feb 12, 2019
I just got to the part where you build the dildo shop in the island and now cant find anything else to do or interact , im at a loss here, does the story stop here ? or im missing something ?
U can send me your save file and il see if i can help you

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i had the same problem after the dildo shop you actually had too fish in front of the inn too progress lol

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
stuck at wilkes fortress i can´t figure out how too open the gate its probadly something simple i am missing

Hikai

Feb 12, 2019
stuck at wilkes fortress i can´t figure out how too open the gate its probadly something simple i am missing
I cant remember but is that the old pirate one, if so then when you are at the end of the two corridores look at the middle hallway and you will know how to position the heads and pillars

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I'm stuck in Carvannah and I don't know who and where I'm supposed to go to get a ship.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Hope we get .104 soon, been 2 weeks since it was released and usually we have the once a month build so its been about a month and a half since this was updated.

Lodi Shame

Sep 17, 2019
Im stuck my current objective is that "these people are hiding something"
i have no idea on how to proceed.

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

A new version can be downloaded from his patreon

So anyone has a new walkthrough?

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Great game and story so far. About to finish it a second time almost(my first save file got deleted near the end couldnt even see it damn it.). Would be much better if we could see how much stat is needed to be able to open those chests or push/pull them etc.
Also does anyone have a walkthrough? Im curious about the esterholt mansion. In my previous save I've found a black crystal ball or something like that in the basement but in my current one I cant seem to find one. Is it somehow related to how much spirit i have or something? Also is there a way to save both balgruuf and lily?

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

Great game and story so far. About to finish it a second time almost(my first save file got deleted near the end couldnt even see it damn it.). Would be much better if we could see how much stat is needed to be able to open those chests or push/pull them etc.
Also does anyone have a walkthrough? Im curious about the esterholt mansion. In my previous save I've found a black crystal ball or something like that in the basement but in my current one I cant seem to find one. Is it somehow related to how much spirit i have or something? Also is there a way to save both balgruuf and lily?

Well there is a walkthrough, but it only for v. 096, not for the most recent one. Unfortunattely i can't find it anywhere, so i upload it in my mega for you to download. And no you can't save BOTH Balgruuf and Lily, one of them must die.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
There's a copy of v0.116 on svscomics ( ), but unfortunately it's 810 MB using only crappy 3rd party downloaders (the crappy part of it is that for free users they max out at 50 Kbs). It'd be great if someone could upload a mega link for it..

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
There's a copy of v0.116 on svscomics ( ), but unfortunately it's 810 MB using only crappy 3rd party downloaders (the crappy part of it is that for free users they max out at 50 Kbs). It'd be great if someone could upload a mega link for it..
You can download it at much faster speeds directly form the dev's Patreon page (it's a Mega link)

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes