4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
This game is great. I cant suggest it enough. I've started seeing it as just another rpgmaker hentai game ended up staying for the gameplay and the story. I've grinded like ass on the desert area tunnels with slimes because they never end like other creatures and started D E M O L I S H I N G. I felt that power. I felt like the mc. The choices matter much more than any other huge ass company games that you can play the game atleast 4 times with different results especially with lots of secret scenes etc.
The only negative I could think of is the art style changes a lot. I dont like the scenes with like extremely weird body proportions but the other ones are nice.
Its sad that it doesnt get the attention it deserves. Would be even better if the sfw version comes out so I can suggest it to my friends :D
Ah how greatly fun it would be if it was a coop game... And I hope the dev gets well soon.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
I agree with mostly everything, although a huge negative are how the "scenes" are displayed. If you aren't careful, you might skip every possible "scene". (Disclaimer : Enter is what I use for the "action" button)
Like.. it's "... and then" (<- scene about to start)
Press Enter ONCE (aka, to the very next text-box)
It's a single picture, not a scene, a single picture.
Press Enter ONCE more, the picture is gone and there's a huge wall of text with black background describing the whole scene.
Press Enter for the last time and it's gone.

So if you aren't careful, you might skip an entire "scene" in 3 presses. And that's every scene in the game.

Other than that, it's actually one of the best RPGs on here.

Reactions: Ninthja

YSlayer

May 9, 2018
So it seems there is a bug if you skip straight to the cove. Theres 2 scenes both of which take place in the oldlight kingdom areas that for some reason require switch 15: on-board to be triggered before they play. That switch only gets triggered in the in the intro which gets skipped but for some reason not turned on when you skip straight to the cove. Wasn't too hard to open up the game in rpg maker and just set those events to play without that switch (since theres literally no reason to have it require any switch be triggered) but still, hopefully it gets fixed.

Theres also a few other annoyances I had to manually fix like only being able to make the gloves and turn them in right after mar liore and somehow I missed fighting carlisse so I manually brought myself to that map to fight her.

The game is awesome though. The maps are some of if not the best looking maps made in rpg maker and the music mixed with that really give the game its own unique feel. I especially like witchdale and the cove's songs. It's a bit frustrating you can't grind earlier but at least it lets you eventually and I ground all the way up to 30 in clarion and ended this version of the game at 33. This did make some scenes a bit frustrating. I fight several old light goons and effortlessly kill them all ending the fight with full hp and mana, cut to outside the scene, mercy is exhausted and collapses.

I did like that at least they acknowledge when you beat iscah in shivesworth even though that too was frustrating since I wiped the floor with her in battle and then "fought to a draw" according to the cutscene. I get it though, the game already has so many branching paths. Pro tip, dagger best weapon since it lets you steal hp with siphon while doing damage. Get the svarza holy text in witchdale and up your health, attack, and mana with SP and you are invincible. Can even equip the gold bracer for more invincibility but I slap that on doggo. Frostbrand is also OP once you reach the point of the game you can grind in just because it effectively doubles your hp gain. Late game its easy to farm sun, night, and moon essence (hawk, everywhere, and mar liore respectively). Couldn't find a great earth or sea farm.

I had so much fun with this game and now I'm bummed it seems theres nowhere to get the weekly version. Seems like some routes of the game are finished in it. I hope we get sooner rather than later.

Reactions: darkslash

Elseebells

Jun 9, 2019
how long until those castle assassins leave you alone in carvannah? i always get killed after the white dude KOs the party with his 1000hp essence skill :(

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

how long until those castle assassins leave you alone in carvannah? i always get killed after the white dude KOs the party with his 1000hp essence skill :(

If i remember correctly, if you survive that attack in the next or so turn the assassins withdraw. If you have problems survive that attack, remember that you are informed 2 turn before, so just heal as much as you can and then guard (don't attack them). After the attack, heal again and the next turn the assassins withdraw

Reactions: Elseebells

Elseebells

Jun 9, 2019
thanks! i got it, i just reloaded and grinded like crazy on the slime tunnels so now im OP af and breeze through everything in my path like a daughter of essence should. Anyway, now im at the end of the build and craving for more. I hope Mercy and Marlan end up together idk, seems like Mercy has a thing for him and i lowkey ship it XD

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Hey guys, how many silver cards do you need to win the grand prize in the first desert city? I have 14 of them and if I turn them in early I only get the second place prize. Oh yeah, and how much money is the actual prize? Or is it a scam?

Last edited:

darkslash

Jan 2, 2018
Does the game end after getting back to the cove from Carvannah rebellion? Mercy asks Moon about her grandmother, scene shifts to a table, and just stays there. What is supposed to happen?

YSlayer

May 9, 2018
Hey guys, how many silver cards do you need to win the grand prize in the first desert city? I have 14 of them and if I turn them in early I only get the second place prize. Oh yeah, and how much money is the actual prize? Or is it a scam?
IIRC 14 is max or maybe it was 15. If you get the gold card as a reward, you found them all. Lore wise, some people are holding cards you can never get so it's impossible to get the first prize.

YSlayer

May 9, 2018
Does the game end after getting back to the cove from Carvannah rebellion? Mercy asks Moon about her grandmother, scene shifts to a table, and just stays there. What is supposed to happen?
You skipped the intro I assume. Theres a switch that gets flipped in the intro that is required for that scene to play so for now it's bugged. If you have rpg maker MV you can open that scene and change the req for it play from switch 15 to nothing. There are two scenes like that, both in the oldlight kingdom maps. Alternatively you can make an event that toggles switch 15 to on and not worry about it.

If it's not fixed in the final build, I can upload a version of those maps where the scenes don't require the switch so it works. Those are the only two scenes that were bugged for me, everything else worked fine.

helent28

Apr 16, 2019
i found a bug and my save is totally messed up can someone fix it for me or will I have to lose 6 hours of game play i tried to put save on here but it says a server error occurred I got my boat stuck on an island and it won't move

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes