4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I've looked but cant find any outside of Patreon. I believe the game received a major update on top of the weekly updates, but nothing has been posted on Indoor Minotaur's patreon under Public releases.

Obviously the game doesn't seem to be too popular on F95, there's another forum which Indoor Minotaur is always active but refuses to post any recent updates to the public.

The last public update available was February the 20th (or around that date)! Not sure if anything will get posted on F95, you could do as I did and try a search engine maybe you can find another site that has updates.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Yeah I know, shame that their game isn't as popular on here. I mean, as I stated somewhere before, the way the "scenes" are displayed in this game is a fat yikes. But in terms of RPG probably one of the best on here.

Taking a look around the web then, but maybe there's a reason that no new patreon version has made it past the actual patreon yet, something like a login kinda thing I guess?

Reactions: unspecialkay

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Its one of my favorite games, but its lack of popularity isn't limited to just F95, and its not just how the scenes are displayed, its also the time you have to put into playing the game, and I'm not sure if there's any walkthroughs.

Which seems to be something people constantly blabber on about, claiming it as a sticking point in not wanting to play or they demand it to be converted to Ren'py!

The sole reason I hate Ren'py games, its just left click/spacebar or enter key for 4+ hours, no immersive experience! RPG games are meant for people who can sit back take it easy, Ren'py is like fast forwarding just to get to the pics/cg/animated scenes.

Hopefully Indoor Minotaur will release a public update in the next couple of weeks, 4-6-8 months between public updates, when minor updates are getting released weekly is another reason the game struggles to gain more popularity.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Honestly I love how much time I have to put into the game it's a pretty damned good rpg on its own. The sticking point for me though is I'm playing it because its a HRPG. And if I can't enjoy the H-scenes because the game displays a wall of text and then shows the actual scene as the last clip before the scene ends then I can't enjoy it. Why can't Indoor Minotaur show the text while the H-scene pic is displayed in the background like every other H-game out there? Unless that's been changed since I last played.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Start of August they posted a weekly release that had the following on the "to-do list"

" 6. Re-examining the way our written scenes are viewed on the screen, to see if we can increase readability and quality "

But since it says written scenes I'm still unsure if we'll get better fleshed out scenes in general or if they just re-work the non-artwork having scenes.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Start of August they posted a weekly release that had the following on the "to-do list"

" 6. Re-examining the way our written scenes are viewed on the screen, to see if we can increase readability and quality "

But since it says written scenes I'm still unsure if we'll get better fleshed out scenes in general or if they just re-work the non-artwork having scenes.
Glad they are finally getting to fixing this. Can't believe it has taken them so long. Crossing my fingers it'll be fixed in the next few months.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Searched all over the web for a version that isn't over half a year old, no luck sadly.

Doesn't help that the person creating the threads for this game for almost every single forum even some random russian forum that looked like I'd get a virus just from knowing it exists are IndoorMinotaur themselves, so I guess that's why there isn't a new one around. I mean it's kind of understandable, they created an awesome game and they want to make sure that the versions for patreon stay for the patreons. I get that, but they update the game WEEKLY so it's kind of weird that the last public version was february.

Last edited:

Toram Eldin

Jul 2, 2018
Well, I just checked on the discord and IM answered my question about the public release being from Feb.

"Most likely, the next public release will be a demo released once 1.0 is launched on Steam and other places."

So, no telling how long it might be. But from what I have read, I think it is getting close to the end game. But don't quote me on that as I haven't been paying a lot of attention to that discord lately.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Would anyone please happen to have a save game midway through the game? Anywhere, really, just far past the opening.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Well, I just checked on the discord and IM answered my question about the public release being from Feb.

"Most likely, the next public release will be a demo released once 1.0 is launched on Steam and other places."

So, no telling how long it might be. But from what I have read, I think it is getting close to the end game. But don't quote me on that as I haven't been paying a lot of attention to that discord lately.
If I remember right from the Patreon page there's been weekly releases (but that really doesn't say much about the content thats been added week to week) and then monthly releases. The game is currently at 0.154.1 and because every developer labels there version# with odd and goofy numbers I hope your right about the game getting close to 1.0.

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

Would anyone please happen to have a save game midway through the game? Anywhere, really, just far past the opening.
Here is a save after i start living in the cove
I have a lot of saves so if you want save from another area you can tell me. This is for 0.116 version

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hello all

Here is a save after i start living in the cove
I have a lot of saves so if you want save from another area you can tell me. This is for 0.116 version
Nice, thanks!!!!

Would you please be able to upload the other ones too, please? Just a bunch of randoms from different locations would work great!

badiadhuru

May 22, 2019
Here is the devs latest public patreon post today ( there is no public version download just the changelog for the weekly patreon build)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This seems to be a big game with a supposed playtime of 35 hrs or more with actual english and proper bug fixes and polish

Im surprised their have been almost no leaks of the patreon build so far. Lets hope after the dev puts the game on steam the full version will be on this site too

Last edited:

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Version 0.152 can be played online on another site (gamcore, not to name it)

EDIT (January 5, 2021): Now up to version 0.159 as a Web game on gamcore

Last edited:

badiadhuru

May 22, 2019
Here is the latest update from dev on patreon (did not include full changelog since it wont matter here anyway):

New Weekly Release: v0.160!
Hi everyone, hope you had a nice holiday. I took a much-needed break from releasing a new build last week and just focused on adding content, fixing bugs and trying to finish up the polish for our upcoming Steam release.
I've also been working on the store page and a new trailer, as well as talking with artists, voice actors and reading up on best practices for publication. It's so close to being finished that I'm starting to go full stress mode over every last tiny little detail.
Anyway, another long set of patch notes with a lot of nice new features. Happy New Year, and I hope you enjoy.
- Nym

Reactions: yoyomistro

badiadhuru

May 22, 2019
Version 0.152 can be played online on another site (gamcore, not to name it)

EDIT (January 5, 2021): Now up to version 0.159 as a Web game on gamcore
Yea but im assuming the game most likely passed/is 1gb and playing the game online would be buggy/laggy as hell

I always use joiplay on android thats pretty good and supported by the dev. So downloading the game and playing offline will most likely be the best way for me. Here is the official description from site:

JoiPlay is a game interpreter which can be used to play Ren'Py, RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV, TyranoBuilder and HTML based games on Android devices.

But beggars cant be choosers huh

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes