4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
there is a link on the page before this one for a walkthrough but not updated for the newest version

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
How does the healing skill work? I tried it but it is always a miss.
How can I win a battle no healing and the enemy has always a super skill which leads to at least doube damage

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
looks like i figured it out at least for now
I didn't see any thing highlighted in the mine, you have to walk around and check every wall when she notices essence she'll then mine it. I think there are 3 spots, (maybe a 4th) when she has enough she'll say about giving it the guards.

THere's also a side quest in the Flat, a young man selling mysterious Muffins he wants you to help deliver them to 3 women. He's just standing in front of one of the houses.

Right now I am kind of stuck, I got back from the Flat, Marlon took off to Witchdale, I went around tlalking to everyone in the cove, Roald wants to go back to Mar'Liore to finish the deal he made with the governor, I went there but only got a conversation with them! Not really sure what to do now I'm back in the Cove. Maybe take to the seas and find the fishing vessel with the message bird! I can't get her to sleep so I missing something somewhere.

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Other content I found...

I think the island is Hawk's Keep (it the Lava Island) is now abandoned however you run into the szarva Minron (from back in WItchdale) in the mine. He says more then a couple sentences this time around, he also mentions a powerful weapon he's been trying to search for.

You can recruit 3 more people from Witchdale. A 'shape shifter' Dalilah, and 2 peacekeepers Remi and Leland both are in the Peacekeepers barracks. While there go to the Inn and talk to the patrons, someone mentions Marlon and Capt. Bell took off!

Fort Wilkes, you can recruit 2 more people (I can't remember their names) one a male and the other female, their flat poor and were trying to search for Benn Wilkes' treasure (this is after you already raided the building and confronted Wilkes')

I really couldn't go anywhere else since it appears every route to the other Isle's is being blocked by war ships from the Oldlight or GSA.

After you return from the flats check out the cove the area that was being used by the Mercenaries as a new large building thanx to Gorps, there is a new area off to the left right after you enter the underground area with a new experimental garden (really nothing going on at this point)!

Last edited:

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Trying to do the mission "the case" where you have to fish up an antler. Where is it? Is it in a random fishing spot? How do you get it?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Trying to do the mission "the case" where you have to fish up an antler. Where is it? Is it in a random fishing spot? How do you get it?
I believe it is random, its around one of the fishing holes. Even if you fish them out (the spots disappear) you can sleep and gain an new day. I believe those spots will reappear so they can be fished again. I dont know the odds of you getting the antler or how many times you must fish before you finally get it.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Last time I played was (I think) some way through 2018, did the game increase in content to a degree it's worth doing all the "old content" again? And more importantly, are the scenese still : Blackscreen -> Huge wall of text -> A single image -> End, that can be skipped very, VERY easily if you spam through the text, as in, pressing enter 3 times and the scene is gone?

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

i am loss with the quest O Sister, Where Art Thou. can someone help?
The sister is in Crown base, if you take the quest before finding the Crown base, then when you talk with Crown boss, you find about her.

Last time I played was (I think) some way through 2018, did the game increase in content to a degree it's worth doing all the "old content" again? And more importantly, are the scenese still : Blackscreen -> Huge wall of text -> A single image -> End, that can be skipped very, VERY easily if you spam through the text, as in, pressing enter 3 times and the scene is gone?
If you play a version before 0.9, then the new 0.116 version has a lot of new content. As for the sex scenes, in latest public version there are more scenes and lots of them has images (through most of them has only a single one and the wall of text is there too), however you can find a Gallery (in your throne room) so even if the scene is gone you can just replay it. Personal, i love the game so i don't care if i replay the game from start after every new version, however sometimes i don't have the time to play it.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Hello all

The sister is in Crown base, if you take the quest before finding the Crown base, then when you talk with Crown boss, you find about her.

If you play a version before 0.9, then the new 0.116 version has a lot of new content. As for the sex scenes, in latest public version there are more scenes and lots of them has images (through most of them has only a single one and the wall of text is there too), however you can find a Gallery (in your throne room) so even if the scene is gone you can just replay it. Personal, i love the game so i don't care if i replay the game from start after every new version, however sometimes i don't have the time to play it.
So is it still the same where there is text before they show the picture? Cause that's a dealbreaker for me. I don't mind a lot of text but if I'm going to be reading it show the pics during the text not after.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes