4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Nop we are both wrong. 94.6 public.
I don't see how me saying it's now 94.6 is wrong when you say the exact same thing, but maybe I just need to change my glasses. Anyway, enjoy the game: I find it more challenging than most RPGM games

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
If you gone too Witchdale, after returning to the cove make sure you talk with everyone, checkout any work you had assigned to get done before leaving for Witchdale. You should also have to chance to add a few more things to the Cove as well, dont forget to check out the assignment desk to see whatelse you can do. (while your at the Cove you should get a cut scene where Marlon is confronted by the Empire, and Mercy's Aunt is forced to go into hiding).

After you've done with everything, go to the fishing hole on the dock directly in front of the INN, fish that spot.. I had my rod break and then a little bird with a message landed on the dock, telling me to go to Esterholt. All you have to do is go the end of the dock and you enter what is now an open map. Go to North, Northeast, to you see a snowy island, it will have a highlighted circle on the dock for you to make landfall.

The open map should allow you to go elsewhere, once your done in Esterholt, however I haven't finished everything in Esterholt to try it out. I did try to sail to Mercy's home before going to Etserholt and of course she wanted nothing to do with that.

Last edited:

Chiller6599

Feb 23, 2019
Hi can somebody tell me how much h content is in the game because 94 mb game is small compared to other games i have played.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
not too much actual sex content (so far: I've played nine hours plus, but am only at chapter 3 out of 9). When there is sex content, it is extremely well written, and at length, followed by one CG, so you don't really play this game to jack off; but the story, world-building, character interactions (with each character having a distinct personality) and even the battle mechanics are top-notch.

In terms of overall world or universe, this is on a par with Roundscape Adorevia or Claire's Quest among RPGM games; in terms of CG's, those two games offer more than Daughter of Essence at this point.

Hope this helps you in your decision

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

Just a correction:

The game is NOT a 94mb game. Its actual side is 700 Mb. The link in the OP is corrupt. If you need the game, here is the 0.94 version (from the author patreon - This is the Public version)

Or you can try the 0.96.2 version from svs-comic:

As for sex scene there are maybe 40-50 of them (some of them appear only if you make the right decision in previous choices). Maybe it is not as many as other game but as SuperMaxo said they are all very well written, but the game is not about the sex scene. I love the game because of the story and the interesting characters (especialy Mercy is very well written character and she resemble a real person much more than others characters in books i have read)

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
How do you flirt with the guard in the Aqueducts before entering the Crow Base to face them about the abductions/trying to rob you? I did it before but I can't remember and not even sure if that is still possible considering the game has received a-lot of updates since then. Unless I'm wrong and that was never possible but then why is it an option

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

So is the main character a futa, or is the futa just a random character in the game?
Nothing. The main Character is female. You can use a potion to become a futa character temporally, but only in sex scenes (after the scene Mercy return being female) . As far i remember there is no character that is permanent futa

Fanthrose

Apr 26, 2019
Hello all

Nothing. The main Character is female. You can use a potion to become a futa character temporally, but only in sex scenes (after the scene Mercy return being female) . As far i remember there is no character that is permanent futa
Thanks for the response. I'm just a bit tired of futa stuff with how saturated it's become as of late, so I was hoping it wouldn't be too integral to the game.

franconia

Feb 26, 2019
does anyone know how to pass pazze with arms in prison? it loocks i m too stupid and cant find any way

Hikai

Feb 12, 2019
Is there a way to get the Szarva Minron as a follower/ally while getting sailors in Witchdale?

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Does anyone else have errors in their copies of the supposed 96.2 version of this game from SVScomics? Like for when you get back from Esterholt and you're doing the upgrades the choices are at the top of the screen and only the last 3 choices are visible. And for The Crow revolution when you are with Beatrix her Picture in the text box is missing and sometimes Mercy's head is cut off because the text box is in the center of the screen.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes