4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
How do you find / save the girls sister in Cavannah? I went everywhere but the castle and no sister to be found.

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
This game feels like it has quality to it, I love the art. It fails in the sex scenes though, wall of text and then you get a picture. Dev could learn a little from Roundscape: Adorevia.

Not sure if it changes later on, I've only seen 2 scenes so far. Sadly it didn't encourage me to continue playing.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Updated OP with v0.76.3.
This version is not savegame compatible with older versions.
Latest savegame compatible version is v0.76.1, which can be found

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
This game feels like it has quality to it, I love the art. It fails in the sex scenes though, wall of text and then you get a picture. Dev could learn a little from Roundscape: Adorevia.

Not sure if it changes later on, I've only seen 2 scenes so far. Sadly it didn't encourage me to continue playing.
Sadly thats the way all scenes are, its still a great game though imo.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Does anyone know why it tkaes so long for updates? I know most Devs do this as a hobby and some like to get as much content as they can into their respective games before releasing an update. Just curious if this Dev is doing both?

It is a really good game but it really could use alot more CG's! But that costs money unless the Dev does the art!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah I gotta agree, the art, or rather lack of, is whats holding this game back.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Roundscape Adorevia makes a lot more money and the devs pay the artists.

Not a fair comparison at all.

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Roundscape Adorevia makes a lot more money and the devs pay the artists.

Not a fair comparison at all.
I'm speaking of the sex scenes and how they are presented, and this game has better art than some scenes in Adorevia, I'd say it's a very fair comparison.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm speaking of the sex scenes and how they are presented, and this game has better art than some scenes in Adorevia, I'd say it's a very fair comparison.
Not really, Adorevia makes several thousand a month this barely reaches 500. Art costs quite a lot of money if you have to outsource which these devs can't really do. They don't have anywhere near the resources the Adorevia team do.

There is only so much they can do with the minimal resources on hand.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
For me it's not the lack of CGs / Scenes, but rather that they are so easily skippable, as in, the screen turns black, 1 huge wall of text appears, you press enter ONCE by mistake (because you expected normal dialog, and pressing Enter once normally makes the text appear instantly instead of letter after letter.) and the entire scene is over. So if you have a happy trigger finger like me, you probably skipped half, if not more, of the scenes. I mean the Game is a solid RPG on it's own, but it can get annoying.

Reactions: nad destroyer

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone know if the walkthrough listed on Patreon is kept up to date? Says November 17th 2017 but its not listed as outdated on the list thats updated on every new release.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Is there a guide/walk through for this game somewhere? If so, where?
I just asked on discord and IndoorMinotaur told me that the walkthrough on the Patreon site for $2 patrons is fairly recent and has content all the way through Chapter 7.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Walkthrough would be VERY HELPFUL since many parts of it is just blindly going around till ye find the one tiny part or place ye have to find to get to where ye need to get the events or battles that further the storyline.. it's very irritating.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes