4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

vultron

May 19, 2018
Not sure if it is on purpose or not but the MC is kind of a cunt she's really quite insufferable I vote Gorps to be the new MC. lmao

vultron

May 19, 2018
So is fighting the crazy assassin lady the end of this version since that fight just repeats every time I sleep now?

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
WTF is with the box moving puzzles in the cave? I cant figure it out. Especially the two boxes on the bridge.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
OP updated with links, missing changelog and a new cover.

Thanks @Hoboy

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
One thing I will say is fuck that fishing mini game right in it's arse.

That is the single worst thing i've ever seen in a game ever.

Fishing mini games in general are always shit but this one is especially bad.

Serious question ... why, oh why, do some developers make a really good game and then take a massive steaming shit on it by adding things like this?

I'm not being snarky, I am genuinely curious.

I was loving what was there and then this fishing mini game started and I was hit with the worst design choice since some utter wanker thought QTE's were fun.
I haven't played this yet, but it can't be worse than stardew valley's fishing...can it?

Blortz

Jan 15, 2018
I don't think the fishing minigame is that bad. You just press a sequence of buttons that is shown on the screen. I can't understand how it sent someone into such hysterics.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Wait the repeating fight was a bug? I thought that was just the end of content. xD

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
I don't think the fishing minigame is that bad. You just press a sequence of buttons that is shown on the screen. I can't understand how it sent someone into such hysterics.
You have no idea the fishing gives my hand ptsd to the amount of times I had to fish for a special item, ugh

Reactions: Blortz

Saithir

Jun 24, 2017
WTF is with the box moving puzzles in the cave? I cant figure it out. Especially the two boxes on the bridge.
They're not there to be solved permanently, just as an obstacle while you have pulled the switch and are on timer.

The fishing minigame is easy enough for me - it's just dance dance revolution all over again - but I hate these kinds of minigames anyway.

The whole reason people go fishing in World of Warcraft for example is that it couldn't be simpler if they tried - you just click on the bobber when it moves. Bam, done! You got something. Now go over there to another school of fish, repeat 10 more times. It is mindless, boring, repetetive and the lamest minigame ever. And that's the whole point of it and it's exactly how it should be. No point in "improving" it with more gameplay.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Daughter of Essence v0.45.5
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
where key input is required (fishing minigame/battles), just swipe in the shown direction
to move objects, stand beside the object and touch it to push or touch it and slightly move your finger to pull it
you probably need some practice, but i didn't find a better solution

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

levan47

Aug 17, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Daughter of Essence v0.45.5
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
where key input is required (fishing minigame/battles), just swipe in the shown direction
to move objects, stand beside the object and touch it to push or touch it and slightly move your finger to pull it
you probably need some practice, but i didn't find a better solution

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
Error at the first fight

Reactions: Noque

Rouge

May 2, 2017
Fishing: Can someone actually tell us what the circular arrow with the X actually is? it's not backspace nor is it tab

Sagfr

Nov 30, 2017
Fishing: Can someone actually tell us what the circular arrow with the X actually is? it's not backspace nor is it tab
it's the X on your keyboard

I'm stuck in Carvannah, it seems i can't find the way to nighttime. how do you advance to night?

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Check your questlog, if you have done everything that needs to be done in carvannah, go back to your room in the hotel.

Jun 15, 2017
I seem to be stuck in Esterholt, I have talked to everyone, checked the basement and got the map but it will not let me progress and when I try to go north Mecry says she still needs to learn about Esterholt.

Any suggestions?

YukiAizawa

Sep 17, 2017
I seem to be stuck in Esterholt, I have talked to everyone, checked the basement and got the map but it will not let me progress and when I try to go north Mecry says she still needs to learn about Esterholt.

Any suggestions?
I know this is late, but did you check the bookshelves? Mercy will comment on three of them, and you also have to check with a guy by the harbor. Talk to him two times, then go to the doctor.

Miyka

May 28, 2017
v.0.60:

Change-log:

Version 0.60
Added Dalkon & Brandis scene art
Added new NSFW Scene (F/F, S&M)
Added new Witchdale departure and cove arrival scenes
Updated some of the cove residents to reflect the progression (WIP)
Updated scene library
Updated Witchdale fishing/mining spots to reflect sprite/portrait changes
Updated Witchdale and the cove to automatically detect whether mounted or not and adjust speed accordingly
Added new dialogue to Witchdale citizens
Fixed some issues where Mercy could revert to an old costume when transfering maps on Orus
Fixed an issue where the Carvannah gate map didn’t properly darken at night
Fixed a mapping inconsistency between the Carvannah gate and docks
Added a new WIP system for visible party members. This system is designed with the intention of Orus being visible, but may behave strangely with old save files.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes