VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I am also having this problem never had it before and not sure how fix it, easly any ideas??

I cannot get it to work on win 07, just keeps on saying not compatible with version of windows running ectra is anythink can do to get it working??
Windows 7 and 32 bit are obsolete now so a lot of people, devs included, don't use them anymore which makes developing for them a tad difficult.

That sad truth is, you're system has been left behind and you will miss out on a few games now and more in the future as people upgrade.

Microsoft has abandoned 32 bit and any operating system before Windows 10.

michelangelol

Jul 26, 2017
I'm waiting like crazy :evilsmile::p
well i wouldnt be so sure about it , he said end of day 2 days ago , and still nothing , to be honest i think he fucked up the timeline with release of another title and he stuck on both titles , sad for the patreons supported him

Reactions: verzauberung

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Microsoft has abandoned 32 bit
Uh, no? There's still 32 bit Windows 10 creator's edition. What Microsoft does do is artificially limit the addressable memoryspace for 32-bits (client) OSes to 4 GB. There's no valid technical reason for that since Intel introduced PAE with the Pentium Pro.

Reactions: Bagger288

jinzoo

Jul 21, 2017
That's a shame, it was one of my favorite games... I'll just come back in 6 months to see what's happening

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
latest update:

Mhmm delay is ok but no info makes me sad :-( whats the status?
1h

Last minute fixes still. Should be uploading shortly. Couldn't thank you more for your patience.
28m

not surprising at all x'D

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
latest update:

Mhmm delay is ok but no info makes me sad :-( whats the status?
1h

Last minute fixes still. Should be uploading shortly. Couldn't thank you more for your patience.
28m

not surprising at all x'D
I expect Daugther Episode 3 even more than Big Brother :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: verzauberung

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
no news: dev was supposed to release 2 days ago and keeps posting vague responses to patrons who ask that it's just a few more edits. whoever is pledging their money to him should be giving it to other dev's who are better at keeping promises or communication as to delays.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes