VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 7445

Synopsis:

A workaholic father must rebuild a bond with his freshman daughter who's now having troubles at her college. He believes she's being taunted at a sorority. But for this father, things usually end up being worse than they seem. (Warning: Potential mystical elements.)
Updated: 14/07/17
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version:Episodes 1-2
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Voyeurism, Masturbation, Esoteric

Episode 2:
PC: | |

Episode 1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 7446 View attachment 7448 View attachment 7449 View attachment 7447
Does anyone have the CGs of Episode 2?

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Does anyone have the CGs of Episode 2?
I tested it on Windows 10 and it works , you can open cmd window by opening the folder where you wish to extract ("extr") and click on the address bar and type cmd while the address path is selected , as well.

CGI:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I have no idea wtf is happening, the daughter wanted to be changed like a baby, but she is a grown woman. Mc was like i can't deal with this shit, so he leaves and i find some chick who is tied up with a bottle in her ass who can't stop rambling about some cult of young girls. Easily one of the weirdest games I've played.

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone have the link for 32 bit? Why do some devs choose to upload it in x64? Can't play :(
I am also having this problem never had it before and not sure how fix it, easly any ideas??

I cannot get it to work on win 07, just keeps on saying not compatible with version of windows running ectra is anythink can do to get it working??

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Just played it. There are a couple of titilating scenes, but no discernable end goal. It's 5 days but the last unique event for me was the one scene with a student being sexually assaulted/hazed by the nameless cult from Daughter Saga.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, lack of a save option is annoying like !"$"%!&.

But you are right.
The UI is superb.

I wish Ren'Py would mature to something this modern by now.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
his games looks really good and ui design is amazing but wish there is a save option specially for daughter saga. did he mention about save at all?
He has said they want to implement a save function, but they have not made any progress on that (well it's binary - either there is a save button or there's not). So far, no save button.

Reactions: Patan

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
this is such a weird game, normally i wouldn't play it but... I really want to know how the story will evolve. I guess the devs are doing a very good job on this regard...

PS: thank you for the links and, most importantly, for the walkthroughs guys :)

PS2: also i'm really in love with the main menu theme song, i don't wnat to extract the whole to game to get it so if you can upload it / give the title it'd be really appreciated.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes