VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
ehm... hello the MEGA link form Part 1 is Actually the Part 2 of game.
thanks for the links. this forums is beyond awesome xD

Reactions: Mikedazz1

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
so fking confuse about the wife, is she real? if she's real why she doesn't react when MC talk about poking another girl ass? If she isn't real why daughter's friend can do things with her?

Reactions: Mikedazz1

paladin07

May 28, 2017
so fking confuse about the wife, is she real? if she's real why she doesn't react when MC talk about poking another girl ass? If she isn't real why daughter's friend can do things with her?
I think the wife is asleep while the MC is talking about putting his finger in Alice's ass. He says it out of frustration that his wife is (and has been and continues to be) emotionally unavailable (and sexually unavailable, as well). The daughter's friend, Alexa, has some king of magic, I think, much like the perfume you put on gave you +2 persuade and +1 arouse. (I don't think it is regular cologne). Remember Alexa is trying to initiate Sophie (the daughter) into a cult of some kind. Evidently, the cult has some supernatural powers.

WBWB

Jul 8, 2017
I'm not seeing a reason why this visual novel needs the dev to waste time building a custom engine instead of using Renpy.

Reactions: Arcane666

csw

Aug 5, 2016
I'm not seeing a reason why this visual novel needs the dev to waste time building a custom engine instead of using Renpy.
On my personal opinion, i don't see the reason for so much hype about the game even after the big fiasco of the missing deadlines. It's just another incest game like dozens of others, almost everyday there comes a new incest game, nothing new here... The visuals of this game may look different from the other games, but those images and lines on the patreon page all look cheesy and lame as hell, and that youtube teaser geeez, damn awful. Devs please give players something that is not incest based. Thank you.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
He has a quest log, a stat level sheet, and he plans on implementing an inventory, so there are some functions that he wants for the game that are outside the norm for ren'py. I know ren'py has stat tracking but the other items are pretty far a field of that. As long as he can put out updates on a reasonable basis, I don't think it's for us to question his choice of software. Or his decision to build his own software.

Last edited:

Wallnut

Jan 20, 2017
I really like the story so far. The felling of powerlessness against all this what happend to the daughter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is so tence and anoying and so exciting at the same time. o_O
I'd just let her leave. I hate when characters are written like this. I feel like I'm playing BIG BROTHER all over again with retarded female characters that go against everything I say just to be manipulated and fucked by other ppl. I want an ending where the daughter realizes whats going on and regrets it then comes running to me with all that "im sorry, you were right pls help me daddy" nonsense so I can tell her to go fk off. "Have fun being raped by a demon lord or whatever it is, I tried to warn you"

Then I just end up with the principle or someone

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes