VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Two questions:
1. Is Episode 1 included in the episode 2 download, or do I have to download both?
2. Was a save feature added? I'm not gonna touch this again if you still can't save your game. (It's been a while since I played it)

Reactions: Muff Diver

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Two questions:
1. Is Episode 1 included in the episode 2 download, or do I have to download both?
2. Was a save feature added? I'm not gonna touch this again if you still can't save your game. (It's been a while since I played it)
Episode 2 appears to be stand alone.
No save feature yet which is very annoying.

Reactions: Oiz and Krull
D

Deleted member 42

anyone got a guide for new verison? and is there any way to extract images?

Reactions: klark

paladin07

May 28, 2017
If episode 2 is standalone, as has been stated by others, then perhaps Episode 1 should be added back to the OP for those who come upon Daughter Saga for the first time. You can download each episode separately.

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
If episode 2 is standalone, as has been stated by others, then perhaps Episode 1 should be added back to the OP for those who come upon Daughter Saga for the first time. You can download each episode separately.
Dude, it's right there...

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
...and is there any way to extract images?
You need asar archiver to extract asar archive and to install asar you have to install node.js

It's quite easy to find on the web, but everything is already explained here:

f95zone.com/threads/daughter-saga-1-episode-2-sagas.3396/page-3#post-88691

riexor

May 27, 2017
I know these are short but the lack of any save/load system really grinds my gears. Other than that, looks promising. I just hope they combine these into one game where the stats matter... etcetcetc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ibib and paladin07

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I know these are short but the lack of any save/load system really grinds my gears. Other than that, looks promising. I just hope they combine these into one game where the stats matter... etcetcetc.
I totally agree number one we need to save, number to we need them to flow from episode to episode and number three if they going to keep track of stats then they ought to matter

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I like the models. The interface is ugly and inelegant - more than once I've accidentally clicked forward because the options are in the middle of the screen. Save function is a must, it was promised last time, too.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes