VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

epidemico

Aug 8, 2016
This game is basically "unplayable" without a save function. The choices are so binary--either something will happen, or it won't happen, but the base game involves so much clicking to just get from point A to point B that fully exploring the game-world is boring, tedious, and ultimately feels unrewarding.

People should be giving this a hard pass until either episode 3 comes out with a save function or someone comes out with a choice-by-choice guide for Ep2.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
not being able to save build up my anxiety not my excitement XD
anyway it's really a nice game

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Ok first of all, still no save option. Yeah its still in development and it says in the game option will come but a save option shouldnt be so hard to build and would make this game soooo much better!
And whats with this stand alone Episodes? I dont get it. What for im getting Stat-points and Quests and make my choices if it dosnt matter in the next Episode?!

I really like the story so far. The felling of powerlessness against all this what happend to the daughter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is so tence and anoying and so exciting at the same time. o_O

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I tried playing Episode 2 and it had the same "quality-of-life" issues in Episode 1:

> like others have said, no save function blows, especially with this engine where you can't rollback either if your decision ends the game or results in something less than desirable
> no CTRL or quick skip function to get right to the decision tree; so much clicking = unnecessary grinding = no fund
> seems to be some graphical glitches throughout the game
> not sure if the Episodes bridge one another so that your stats carry over. if they don't and you have to start from scratch for each "Episode", then what's the point?

I'll wait for a bug fix/save function before continuing with this game.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Episode 2 appears to be stand alone.
No save feature yet which is very annoying.
Thanks, then I'm gonna wait until it has a save feature. Having to start from the beginning after every damn game over screen is just too fucking obnoxious.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Very disappointing, you'd expect that with all the delays, the biggest downsides with episode 1 would have been fixed by now. Such as - a save function!
Episode 2 felt even shorter than 1st episode, it is definitely not longer than the 1st.
Regarding the erotic content - still no sex, more or less the same type of action, some minor groping and peeking.
So I can't say I'm surprised, I didn't expect it to get any better. :oops:

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 7445

Synopsis:

A workaholic father must rebuild a bond with his freshman daughter who's now having troubles at her college. He believes she's being taunted at a sorority. But for this father, things usually end up being worse than they seem. (Warning: Potential mystical elements.)
Updated: 14/07/17
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version:Episodes 1-2
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Voyeurism, Masturbation, Esoteric

Episode 2:
PC: | |

Episode 1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 7446 View attachment 7448 View attachment 7449 View attachment 7447
What kind of program used to create this game?
Renpy or Unity or some other different?

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
when i start the second epiosde i get the sagas logo and then a black screen forever.advice?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Very disappointing, you'd expect that with all the delays, the biggest downsides with episode 1 would have been fixed by now. Such as - a save function!
Episode 2 felt even shorter than 1st episode, it is definitely not longer than the 1st.
Regarding the erotic content - still no sex, more or less the same type of action, some minor groping and peeking.
So I can't say I'm surprised, I didn't expect it to get any better. :oops:
No saving system ---> your choices are meaningless on the long term.
In a game BASED PURELY on the story it is a capital sin.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes