VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I'd just let her leave. I hate when characters are written like this. I feel like I'm playing BIG BROTHER all over again with retarded female characters that go against everything I say just to be manipulated and fucked by other ppl. I want an ending where the daughter realizes whats going on and regrets it then comes running to me with all that "im sorry, you were right pls help me daddy" nonsense so I can tell her to go fk off. "Have fun being raped by a demon lord or whatever it is, I tried to warn you"

Then I just end up with the principle or someone
My guess is that as part of the initiation of your daughter they're going to want the main character to have sex with her period by doing that they will be both corrupting the daughter and the father

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Anybody here has access to on their patreon page and doesn't mind sharing it?

~~~~~
*Ugh, the link is acting weird... The post I'm referring to is titled " ". It was posted on Jul 15 at 3:59pm.

Weird that they don't update the main page with those details. the only logical explanation for that is not wanting new patrons coming in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
All pics are in the resources\app.asar archive.
You need node.js environment and asar archiver to extract it. Howto is some pages back. Or just google for asar (and node.js) as I did.
A piece of cake. A no-brainer. Easy as a pie.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
All pics are in the resources\app.asar archive.
You need node.js environment and asar archiver to extract it. Howto is some pages back. Or just google for asar (and node.js) as I did.
A piece of cake. A no-brainer. Easy as a pie.
Well, when it comes to this kind of stuff I'm pretty illiterate. I need a patch that you just you just extract and copy onto a file that's that's the limit of my ability to mod something. I guess I should probably try to learn.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Update: This guide is needed only for the first 3 episodes of the game.

Episode 4 and 5 images are in plain jpg format, just stripped from their extensions:
To extract images I can give you a step-by-step howto that should be easy to follow, even if you are pretty much computer illiterate and you have no idea what it actually means or does. I'm working with such people every day and if they are able to do something like that, so should you.

1. Download and install node.js from here:
    If you have 64-bit Windows, use the 64-bit version.
  2. Open your game folder and then resources folder. Create a new subfolder there. Give it a name like "extr" or something like that.
  3. Unless you have Windows 10 creators update installed*, hold the SHIFT key and right-click on the new folder, select "Open command window here". A black terminal window should open.
  4. Copy the following command from here:
    npm install -g asar
    paste it into the black window and push the Enter key. Wait until it's done and the prompt line appears again.
  5. Just to test it out, type or copy from here:
    asar --help
    paste and Enter. Asar help text should appear. Now you're ready to extract your archive.
  6. Copy this command from here:
    asar extract ..\app.asar .\
    paste it and push Enter. Wait until it's done.
  7. Now you have most pics in "data" subfolder inside your new folder, but they are missing file extensions and Windows is unable to open them as images. Take the next step to fix that problem:
  8. Now copy all of this:
    Code:
    cd data & for %n in (*) do if not "%n"=="hash" if not "%n"=="main.json" ren "%n" "%n.jpg"
    and again, paste and Enter.
  9. Now open your new folder and "data" subfolder inside it. Most pics are there. Some pics are in the "images" subfolder.
  10. You can close the black window now.
*In case you have Windows 10 creators update installed, there is no "Open command window here" command in the menu. Use "Open PowerShell window here" instead. A terminal window with the title "Windows PowerShell" should open. Now type in that window three letters cmd and push Enter key. Continue at #4
(I haven't tested it on Windows 10, but it should work)

Last edited:

paladin07

May 28, 2017
To extract images I can give you a step-by-step howto that should be easy to follow, even if you are pretty much computer illiterate and you have no idea what it actually means or does. I'm working with such people every day and if they are able to do something like that, so should you.

1. Download and install node.js from here:
    If you have 64-bit Windows, use the 64-bit version.
  2. Open your game folder and then resources folder. Create a new subfolder there. Give it a name like "extr" or something like that.
  3. Unless you have Windows 10 creators update installed*, hold the SHIFT key and right-click on the new folder, select "Open command window here". A black terminal window should open.
  4. Copy the following command from here:
    npm install -g asar
    paste it into the black window and push the Enter key. Wait until it's done and the prompt line appears again.
  5. Just to test it out, type or copy from here:
    asar --help
    paste and Enter. Asar help text should appear. Now you're ready to extract your archive.
  6. Copy this command from here:
    asar extract ..\app.asar .\
    paste it and push Enter. Wait until it's done.
  7. Now you have most pics in "data" subfolder inside your new folder, but they are missing file extensions and Windows is unable to open them as images. Take the next step to fix that problem:
  8. Now copy all of this:
    Code:
    cd data & for %n in (*) do if not "%n"=="hash" if not "%n"=="main.json" ren "%n" "%n.jpg"
    and again, paste and Enter.
  9. Now open your new folder and "data" subfolder inside it. Most pics are there. Some pics are in the "images" subfolder.
  10. You can close the black window now.
*In case you have Windows 10 creators update installed, there is no "Open command window here" command in the menu. Use "Open PowerShell window here" instead. A terminal window with the title "Windows PowerShell" should open. Now type in that window three letters cmd and push Enter key. Continue at #4
Very nice of you to post all of this. I hope some people get some use from it. I just use Nvidia gameplay screenshot and moving recording if I want to save the highlights...

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
I tested it on Windows 10 and it works , you can open cmd window by opening the folder where you wish to extract ("extr") and click on the address bar and type cmd while the address path is selected , as well.

CGI:

Last edited:

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I tested it on Windows 10 and it works , you can open cmd window by opening the folder where you wish to extract ("extr") and click on the address bar and type cmd while the address path is selected , as well.

CGI:
I saw some photos of D apparently sitting next to you/on your lap in her room in the dark red bra and panties from the scene with Alexa and the blindfold. Anyone know how to get these scenes in game? Seems like you would have to have run Alexa off before the end scenes.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Anybody here has access to on their patreon page and doesn't mind sharing it?

~~~~~
*Ugh, the link is acting weird... The post I'm referring to is titled " ". It was posted on Jul 15 at 3:59pm.

Weird that they don't update the main page with those details. the only logical explanation for that is not wanting new patrons coming in.
Not sure why he put it behind the wall. Some of it is plot and spoilers, he's sharing that with Patreons only, but part is about development, not sure why that would be behind paywall.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
He also says this story (Sophie and MC -"Mr. Steve") is going to last 6-8 episodes. Nothing about putting all the episodes into one Executable, so apparently he is not planning to have those stats carry over, but maybe the Patreons will ask for that.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Not sure why he put it behind the wall. Some of it is plot and spoilers, he's sharing that with Patreons only, but part is about development, not sure why that would be behind paywall.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So they're pushing the SAVE/LOAD feature to work on open world mechanics? That's like creating a legendary sword before giving your hero some hands.

I'm done with this game until this feature is implemented, probably in 2018.

fz

Jun 16, 2017
This is THE game with the most potential at the moment. The graphics are stunning and the story is very good.
I am actually surprised that this game isn't at the most popular games list, but it might be that it is very early in it's development cycle.
This game definately deserves support!

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
This is THE game with the most potential at the moment. The graphics are stunning and the story is very good.
I am actually surprised that this game isn't at the most popular games list, but it might be that it is very early in it's development cycle.
This game definately deserves support!
totally agree. this game is srsly amazing and has unlimited potential...
im just scarred by all the other amazing games that had potential, and then the dev just stopped working on them, or they went full retard mode and implemented rdm ass cuck/ntr stuff in their game. i swear i wont be surprised if next update we will be forced to watch the daughter get gangbanged by old fat guys, while eric walks up and facefucks us, and then we have to fuck an old ugly faced "gilf" :(

Reactions: elmandor

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
My guess is that as part of the initiation of your daughter they're going to want the main character to have sex with her period by doing that they will be both corrupting the daughter and the father
MC is a witness (Alexa said one of several), not the one doing the sex. LOL

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes