VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
his replies to the patrons were half-assed as well. "working around the clock" yeah right lol. way overpromised and way underdelivered.

he should just push release schedule to monthly as standard like all the other more respectable devs. at this rate the July 18th date for "Episode 3" is obviously going to be missed.

the money this guy is getting from his patreons would better be shifted to more deserving dev's in my humble opinion. this would mark the 6th time his initial release estimate is changed...if he ever does lol.

EDIT: also promised to engage with patrons but never did until they called him out on the late release. now patrons are posting where is this release and no response. really too bad - I thought the game had potential but now it looks like a big nothing burger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Axer Hell

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
"A few last minute edits being pushed. Episode2-v1 will b released in the next 24 hours. Thanks for being patient"

Yeah right! I will eat bag of shit if it's released in the next 24 hours.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I think it's safe to assume that episode 3 will be released at August 18th at the earliest, instead of July.
^That's assuming he intends to make good on his promises eventually.

U

User_10739

I think it's safe to assume that episode 3 will be released at August 18th at the earliest, instead of July.
^That's assuming he intends to make good on his promises eventually.
I don't believe that #2 ever came out let alone # 3, 6 days from now...

meastro

Jun 21, 2017
I don't believe that #2 ever came out let alone # 3, 6 days from now...
In a comment on his patreon he said ep2 will be posted within the next 24 hours. He wrote that 7hours ago btw, so we might get it soon...

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
In a comment on his patreon he said ep2 will be posted within the next 24 hours. He wrote that 7hours ago btw, so we might get it soon...
i'll bet good money dev will put it out right at the 24 H and then some mark. his timetables have not been proven to be reliable. maybe even further delay?

ur2bc46

Jun 14, 2017
I bet this guy did Duke Nukem Forever too!
So next update will b released `when its done!´

paladin07

May 28, 2017
"A few last minute edits being pushed. Episode2-v1 will b released in the next 24 hours. Thanks for being patient"

Yeah right! I will eat bag of shit if it's released in the next 24 hours.[/ 5 hours left to prove you wrong
he's only got 5 hours left to prove you wrong....

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Sadly, i don't have anything to worry about :p
nope, nothing to worry about at all, my good man. 24H no release as expected. if and when dev finally releases Episode 2 and it's a let down in terms of story/content, it won't matter when Episode 3 is released - I think his patrons will have had enough.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Seriously, at this point, whoever is still funding him should sue him. What a shitty developer lol. :coldsweat:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
and now he is starting to lose patrons. serves him right. (btw, Ep 2 is still not out and the dev has gone silent after promising it in 24 hours)

if whenever he does release Ep 2, I expect it and Ep 3 to be very light on content.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
From their patreon page:

UGH. Not them too..! WTF is up with every creator making side projects?! Can't you see you can't even follow your own deadlines for releases? Yeah, let's also make a parallel side project, that won't hurt the development process either. ::|:

And to think I was considering supporting them too... :idontcare:
Lost interest the second i read this. That is the mark of a shitty dev.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

csw

Aug 5, 2016
  • 3 releases per month
  • Each saga will have unique characters, themes and plotlines that last 6-8 episodes at most
  • We begin a new saga (new story) every 3 months
I remember when i visited the patreon page for the first time a couple of weeks ago
and saw what's written above, it was all bells and whistles, a big red alert!
That, plus the fact i wasn't impressed with the game either.

Probably is just another kid with no clue the work involved in doing a game, and burning
the patience of the people who fell prey of just some different style graphics, and cared enough to send him a few dollars.

Honestly, there is a considerable amount of good games out there getting almost nothing
per month, made by creators who already delivered many updates on time, those guys deserve more than megalomaniac kids that never completed a single game on their lives...

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
now he recently posted that it's being uploaded at the moment. time will tell my friends.

he also switched off the $$$ he is pulling from patrons lol and began deleting public comments that were not constructive and "derogatory". Maybe if you stuck to release schedules or at the very least engaged with your audience then maybe all that stuff wouldn't happen.

Reactions: Paranoid_android
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes