VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

jinzoo

Jul 21, 2017
Oh my ! .. you need pay attention (this time ..forget fap)

Sophie's boyfriend (mentioned Episode 1,2,3 :noexpression:)

(Episode 2) Check this out:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Episode 2) .. *Read

Surprise ! (Episode 2) .. Hazel's father (Mike) has gifted a dildo for her birthday :biggrin: .. what a perv ! .. (Sophie tells it so much better :p)

You need to play/read again my friend !
Holly shit, you know everything... I can't remember everything like that...

paladin07

May 28, 2017
without spoiling the whole Episode, are there any ntr/cuck style Things in the game? where the daugther gets gangbanged by fat hobo Erics or some shit?
Nothing is seen. Alexa has probably done something. And a winged angel/demon lifts the daughter in a cut scene that implies he may have taken liberties off screen.

Reactions: verzauberung

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
I still dont get the whole gameplaysystem. Why a questsystem if its just a novel with choices, why raising stats if every Episode is a standalone. And in this episode you can even get 2 very different endings, how would he continue the story in the next episode considering them?! All the choices dont mean anything at all course they never change the story in any way.
Im very confused about this...

Reactions: Arcane666

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
So, each episode is standalone ? meaning that i need to download every single one or he started to make them in bundle ?

espirit

Donor
Apr 6, 2017
Something strange, now the link it's Ok, but before It was another Game

It's very strange because I check it twice

Screenshot_1.jpg

PD: Thanks for the links

Reactions: RedKing
M

MantisK

View attachment 7445

Synopsis:

A workaholic father must rebuild a bond with his freshman daughter who's now having troubles at her college. He believes she's being taunted at a sorority. But for this father, things usually end up being worse than they seem. (Warning: Potential mystical elements.)
Updated: 04/09/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Episodes 1-2-3
OS
: PC/Windows
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Voyeurism, Corruption, Masturbation, Gloryhole, BDSM, Anal, Blowjob, Bizarre

Download (x64): | | | | |
CG:

Thanks to @paladin2907 for sharing and @Krull for the CG!

View attachment 7446 View attachment 7448 View attachment 7449 View attachment 7447
If Episode 3 is standalone, why remove the prior 2 episode links? I do not understand the desire to create segmented parts of single games.

rararara

Jun 5, 2017
hello,
the link in first page is only for part 3 and i can't find thread on other part. is it possible to add again the link for the prewiews part on first page. many thanks by advance.

Reactions: fushu

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
If Episode 3 is standalone, why remove the prior 2 episode links? I do not understand the desire to create segmented parts of single games.
I was just wondering about that since there wasn't any options for the prior two episodes now that it's been updated to episode 3, and the current download is only for episode 3, not bundled, so I'm curious too if there was a specific reason why previous parts were removed from the OP or it was just an error.

Searching the thread, Episode 1 still exists on page 3 , and Episode 2 is on page 9 .

Reactions: Krull and fushu
M

MantisK

I was just wondering about that since there wasn't any options for the prior two episodes now that it's been updated to episode 3, and the current download is only for episode 3, not bundled, so I'm curious too if there was a specific reason why previous parts were removed from the OP or it was just an error.

Searching the thread, Episode 1 still exists on page 3 , and Episode 2 is on page 9 .
Luckily I still have them. I just deleted 220GB's of old versions of all my game files, but kept them unsure of this very situation. Still, all three should be on the OP like ALL OTHER games.

Reactions: Krull

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Each is separate, they are apparently making their own sort of story engine so at the moment they are delivering them separately.

No save option, trial and error or use the walkthroughs.
There is a quick checkpoint save. It is only one slot so it will erase any previous save.
Not ideal but handy for those game over scenes.

Reactions: PandaLulz
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes