VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I was just wondering about that since there wasn't any options for the prior two episodes now that it's been updated to episode 3, and the current download is only for episode 3, not bundled, so I'm curious too if there was a specific reason why previous parts were removed from the OP or it was just an error.

Searching the thread, Episode 1 still exists on page 3 , and Episode 2 is on page 9 .
These used to be linked under a spoiler.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
There's some touching of nude people in Episode 2 and 3, but no sex, oral or otherwise. Actually, there is some kind of sex with bitchy wife in Episode 2.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
I am not a fan. The renders are good, but the story is laughable. Perhaps it's just my common sense that keeps wanting to kill the stranger in my house who keeps tying up and molesting my family members, like any sane person would do. But there's no choice to do so and if there were, what "story" would be left?
This game could be a satire on the refugee/dreamer debate.

The developers are working very hard to build an engine that someday may resemble Ren'py. It's like that guy who wanted to learn how to 3D model a couch from scratch instead of downloading one of the 100's available for free.

There's a reason this guy is getting a lot of heat.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
At the beginning of every movie, I ask myself what would happen if someone were to shoot the annoying kid at the start. 99.9% of the time, you end up with a happier ending where more people lived.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Art looking good, skipped most of the text, but reading comments above, it seems I did the right thing. After playing, was disapointed to see in the CG pack that I had seen absolutely everything in one run. Not much interactivity in this one. The only one is the possibility of being wrong and then it's game over. If you're right you just progress to the scheduled slideshow of nice CGs that this game is. It may sound harsh but in reality I don't mind that much, art is good, that matters more. But still, I got used to save before important decisions in other games, and go back to my save to see an alternate scene. Missing that here. Of course that's why the save system is different in this game, only one route so no use for traditional save system.

Reactions: bernthal

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This game can work better as a HTML one, story is linear, choices don't seem to matter aside from game over ones, so a roll back option is a must here.
Story can be interesting, but 3 Episodes/1,5 GB later there isn't much action to see so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: bernthal
M

MantisK

Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Voyeurism, Corruption, Masturbation, Gloryhole, BDSM, Anal, Blowjob, Mystical
SERIOUSLY?
If they are only planned, then don't present them as presently in game! We got like 2ish of these, and he TURNS DOWN SEX!

Last edited by a moderator:

blue_waffles

Aug 5, 2016
i feel lost, i played episode 3 it looks like its game over in how I played it. after the tickle scene, you check a noise in the attic for a game over. Is that the end of the episode or did i screw up somewhere playing it

Reactions: Arcane666
Aug 5, 2016
I don't know WHAT the fuck is going on in this game. I feel like some inconceivable shit happens and the dad just says "oh man that's worrisome" and moves on with his life. I'd be beating that bitch Alexa in episode 1 when you first see the skull cup. It would never get to the point where she's fucking my wife in front of me and I'm just like "better go sleep on the couch tonight". Does the Dev not understand that a good mystery is one that slowly unravels, not keeps getting deeper with 0 explanation?

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes