VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Those scenes you mentioned are alternate branches. Because each episode is independent of each other, the story has to loop back to the main plot by the end. Most loop back immediately.

Since no variables are saved from episode to episode, the dev assumes the players actions and surprisingly, he's assuming the player has seen all the branches, and picked up the hints in each one, so he mentions details that some (most) players never saw, making it confusing to follow.
There have never been two branches with different content. There's only ever been branches with more or less content - thus, if the player follows the path of most content, they'll have seen all the plot.

The game does save variables from episode to episode, but so far those variables haven't been used. For example, the game saves whether or not you choke Alex in ep. 3.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
so is this an incest game or not?
the name makes it sound like it but there's no incest tag.
so whats the game? to cockblock your daughter?

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
The game does save variables from episode to episode, but so far those variables haven't been used. For example, the game saves whether or not you choke Alex in ep. 3.
It will be interesting to see whether he uses the saved variable or make ep 4 another standalone game.

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
I only played episodes 1 and 2... no point bothering with 3 since they ignore every single thing you did in the previous episodes (unless I'm missing some way of importing your choices/story from the previous episode)... wtf is the point of that?

Huge letdown and such a shame, IMO. Renders were decent, UI is a nice change, but the lack of continuity ruins it for me.

*edit* also, wtf is the point of the quest log, none of the stuff in there actually is resolvable within the episode, from what I can tell.

Last edited:

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
*edit* also, wtf is the point of the quest log, none of the stuff in there actually is resolvable within the episode, from what I can tell.
As near as I can tell this is all really just an alpha to help the developer creator their own engine, there's a lot in there which obviously might be useful for some other game and other basic features (e.g. saving) are being slowly added.

The art really is beautiful, you're better skipping over the story and just making up your own. If it wasn't for the models being clearly Western I would have guessed this was an auto translated Japanese game.

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
As near as I can tell this is all really just an alpha to help the developer creator their own engine, there's a lot in there which obviously might be useful for some other game and other basic features (e.g. saving) are being slowly added.

The art really is beautiful, you're better skipping over the story and just making up your own. If it wasn't for the models being clearly Western I would have guessed this was an auto translated Japanese game.
If all they were doing is using it to create the engine, they could have stopped with episode 1, from what I can tell nothing engine-wise was added between ep1 and ep2... Agreed about the art, and to be fair, the story isn't horrible, it's just the lack of continuity that kills it for me. It's like if Bioware made you create a new Commander Shepard with each sequel, and ignored all the gameplay choices you made previously.

Reactions: Arcane666

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
Can anyone explain plot to me, I don't understand the premise of the story.
If someone does help me please assume I know nothing of the story and I don't care about spoiler.
I played through all 3 episodes and can't seem to understand what is happening here
All event seem so random
I would apreciate that too.

spaceenwalker

May 1, 2017
My part...thx
Daughter Saga 1 - SAGAS [Visual Novel] Episode 1.rar 429.2 MB
Daughter Saga 1 - SAGAS [Visual Novel] Episode 2.7z 650.4 MB
Daughter Saga 1 - SAGAS [Visual Novel] Episode 3.zip 483.9 MB

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
My part...thx
Daughter Saga 1 - SAGAS [Visual Novel] Episode 1.rar 429.2 MB
Daughter Saga 1 - SAGAS [Visual Novel] Episode 2.7z 650.4 MB
Daughter Saga 1 - SAGAS [Visual Novel] Episode 3.zip 483.9 MB
Why are all of these in different archival formats? Has something been added to them?

N

netkeliye

If all they were doing is using it to create the engine, they could have stopped with episode 1, from what I can tell nothing engine-wise was added between ep1 and ep2... Agreed about the art, and to be fair, the story isn't horrible, it's just the lack of continuity that kills it for me. It's like if Bioware made you create a new Commander Shepard with each sequel, and ignored all the gameplay choices you made previously.
that's what confuses me there seems to be no continuity in game, it feels so broken, I can't put the pieces together, I know someone must have understood it, PM me I don;t care about spoiler already played all parts I just trying to make sense of what happened in there, Is there even a sensible story?

Last edited by a moderator:

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Is this one of those cuckoldry/ntr type things? Cause it sure as hell feels that way. Whats worse is it looks like one of those games where you see yourself getting ntr'ed and can't do anything about it. So they throw you some incest boners AFTER * SPOILERS here ... your whole fucking family gets corrupted by a fucking cult. Your daughter gets trained and auctions herself off to strangers (both daughters at some point in the near future i`m guessing), then becomes the bride of satan, your niece as well, your wife, i suspect, has been under their control since ep 1, so has your brother...Alice is probably a cult member herself, so are the guys you hire out of the blue... And your only choices as an MC are to either let it go on because you`re an "understanding parent" OR turn a blind eye to everything. Parenthood aside, would you or ...any man really, allow Alexa to come and go as she pleases without at least turning her over to the cops at least once. You could start growing roses in your backyard, one cult member at a time...Jesus, now i don`t even wanna have kids.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
The checkpoint system doesn't work. When someone posts a walkthrough I'll try that again but playing it over and over is starting to be annoying...

Reactions: Vik_Brenner_66
N

netkeliye

Is this one of those cuckoldry/ntr type things? Cause it sure as hell feels that way. Whats worse is it looks like one of those games where you see yourself getting ntr'ed and can't do anything about it. So they throw you some incest boners AFTER * SPOILERS here ... your whole fucking family gets corrupted by a fucking cult. Your daughter gets trained and auctions herself off to strangers (both daughters at some point in the near future i`m guessing), then becomes the bride of satan, your niece as well, your wife, i suspect, has been under their control since ep 1, so has your brother...Alice is probably a cult member herself, so are the guys you hire out of the blue... And your only choices as an MC are to either let it go on because you`re an "understanding parent" OR turn a blind eye to everything. Parenthood aside, would you or ...any man really, allow Alexa to come and go as she pleases without at least turning her over to the cops at least once. You could start growing roses in your backyard, one cult member at a time...Jesus, now i don`t even wanna have kids.
That's it I lost interest in the game, Deleted files. Will waste my time somewhere else. Good god who even likes this kind of plot, what kind of audience is game dev targeting here. Not me
Best of Luck game dev with what ever he is trying to achieve with this.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That's it I lost interest in the game, Deleted files. Will waste my time somewhere else. Good god who even likes this kind of plot, what kind of audience is game dev targeting here. Not me
Best of Luck game dev with what ever he is trying to achieve with this.
I don't think these types of games are aimed at us.

I gave it a look but it's not my thing. I'm not big on the whole corruption thing as it is but when i'm playing a character that acts like a flaccid cock and does hardly anything to stop what's happening I have to bow out.

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes