VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Ewald41

Aug 12, 2017
HI, I am pretty new to this forum, and wanted to try this, but as noobish as I am, I see only pics in the downloaded files. How to run this? Or did I just missed something. Anyway, thanks for an answer.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
any walkthrough for ep 1-3 or maybe you dont need one?

Sagas

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Is there going to be a mechanism for the current chapter to pull data from the previous chapter, so choices made will carry over?
From Episode 4 on this will certainly happen - more paths and it'll carry over. Not sure yet if we'll pull from Episode 3, as players are expected to reach the same conclusion.

Sagas

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
any walkthrough for ep 1-3 or maybe you dont need one?
Don't really need one. (Sometimes if you go too far, it'll end the game) Saw someone had posted a short guide earlier in the thread though.

For episode 3, you can use the save/load checkpoint system after you make a choice and go through the game pretty easily.
To get the desired ending, there's a hallway with multiple rooms where all options need to be explored.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Thanks for getting me here. Edited the post with the spolier tag. Loving this community so far. Glad to see adult games getting attention; the next few years will be interesting.

I've promoted the game on LoversLab and Fenoxo. Haven't done as much outreach as I'd like. Was hoping to get the core engine/gameplay proper first. Looking forward to being active here.
You won't get everyone's opinion because a) not everyone plays this game and b) probably 90% of the members don't post (or maybe I am just guessing wrong) but you will get a variety of opinions and criticisms. You have to let some of it slide off, because some folks are never happy and some folks are just buttheads, but being on the forum, interacting with the peeps here, and taking some suggestions to heart will help your Patreon and your game.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
where can i get a walkthrough for this game?
Episode 1 is pretty straightforward. Here's Episode 2 walkthrough (I manually searched the thread - never been able to figure out how to look for things inside a thread - only semi-literate in using forums). <a href=" ">Daughter Saga 1 [Episodes 1-3] [Sagas]</a>
No walkthrough for 3, but my post tells you the most important decision set.
<a href=" ">Daughter Saga 1 [Episodes 1-3] [Sagas]</a>

Reactions: B0bk

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
I manually searched the thread - never been able to figure out how to look for things inside a thread - only semi-literate in using forums
took me a while too, at the top just under your account name is a search bar, when it drops down just click search this thread only. :)

paladin07

May 28, 2017
took me a while too, at the top just under your account name is a search bar, when it drops down just click search this thread only. :)
Thanks for the tip, @thomasxlong
But the walkthough I posted above is the only walkthrough and it is for Episode 2. there are no walkthroughs for Eps 1 and 3.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Is this one of those cuckoldry/ntr type things? Cause it sure as hell feels that way. Whats worse is it looks like one of those games where you see yourself getting ntr'ed and can't do anything about it. So they throw you some incest boners AFTER * SPOILERS here ... your whole fucking family gets corrupted by a fucking cult. Your daughter gets trained and auctions herself off to strangers (both daughters at some point in the near future i`m guessing), then becomes the bride of satan, your niece as well, your wife, i suspect, has been under their control since ep 1, so has your brother...Alice is probably a cult member herself, so are the guys you hire out of the blue... And your only choices as an MC are to either let it go on because you`re an "understanding parent" OR turn a blind eye to everything. Parenthood aside, would you or ...any man really, allow Alexa to come and go as she pleases without at least turning her over to the cops at least once. You could start growing roses in your backyard, one cult member at a time...Jesus, now i don`t even wanna have kids.
And im out.. i was checking it out, but fuck that! haha

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes