VN Others Completed Daughter Saga 1 [Ep. 1-5] [Sagas]

2.60 star(s) 25 Votes

pyzx

Sep 14, 2017
Well if they made like one Game out of it that saves/remembers your choices it wouldnt be bad, but the way its now it kinda sucks
basicly you play EP 1 move to EP 2 and have no clue what is happening because you havent seen the stuff from EP 1 great game design ...
and the cult thing is realy weird

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
not sure why you would think abandoned since the last update was on 9/4.

dev seems to be working on the next update but isn't very good on keeping patreons up to date on the latest and greatest.

Aug 24, 2017
From Episode 4 on this will certainly happen - more paths and it'll carry over. Not sure yet if we'll pull from Episode 3, as players are expected to reach the same conclusion.
Well, I've dropped this exactly due to the fact that your choices do not carry from episode 1 and 2 to 3. Played ep.2 and 3 and I was like WTF... was like someone chose instead of me to be partner with the cult and surrender my family to them. It somehow felt like I was forced to watch my family being raped... the moment I saw that Alexa getting her fist up the daughter's mouth and I could not do anything.
I REALLY don't like games that don't give me choices to avoid some stuff and really build/shape my own story according to my own choices. So I would play this again but only if you make the choices carry from ep.1 to the rest... thus being able to save my family and not watch them being fucked in some BDSM show with me as just a simple watcher... especially when I cannot stand BDSM, NTR, rape and being cucked. If the story is a train on the track where my choices don't matter and I'm forced to just watch... well, no thank you.

Last edited:
A

asplt

Will the developer release on time?
He's always releasing late one or two days.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
So there is no plan to make one game of all those episodes? :(
The author said something about the scores are saved on the ssystem drive and carry over, but I am not sure how exactly he means or whether that is a future or current feature.

Will the developer release on time?
He's always releasing late one or two days.
I left a message on Patreon about it to see if he is still on track for October 25 noon PST release (8 pm GMT) and we will see.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
while I hopeful dev will release tomorrow as promised his track record for episodes 1-3 isn't encouraging.

he should adopt a more liberal approach; give himself a month and a half and switch to per update much like Luxee from Parental Love. we still waiting on 0.0.4 but his patron count is growing all the same.

Ulldarra

May 18, 2017
sooo lets say im blind, so how can i download the episode 1 and 2 exactly? becouse i find only the third one

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
To be fair, the dev is continuing to communicate and not just leaving everyone hanging. Ok, it's frustrating getting to the release date and being told another couple of days. But he is making the effort to update. Maybe he's going to have to review his update window to manage expectations better. Though credit for trying to work to a tighter schedule and get updates out.

Reactions: zecon
2.60 star(s) 25 Votes