2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
Everything ends after the few preview images. So why did I download it? And it is also the second version... I don't know.

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
correct me if I'm wrong so far the tags for this game are POV,harem and lesbian.

I find odd for Crazysky3d to change direction from Futa protagonist to female protagonist so I still think we're getting Futa twist or having the option to choose gender.

Reactions: Ullubu

kenpachi666

Dec 23, 2017
correct me if I'm wrong so far the tags for this game are POV,harem and lesbian.

I find odd for Crazysky3d to change direction from Futa protagonist to female protagonist so I still think we're getting Futa twist or having the option to choose gender.
yeah, he was one of my favourite futa artist and now he's doing this

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020

The tags right now are 3dcgi, female protagonist, scifi, teasing, because that's all there is right now. They can't put in tags that aren't there yet. The first chapters are just intro, so there is not much there yet. We are looking at a Crazysky product here, of course it will involve some nice futa action later on. Just look at Neon Nights and you know what direction it will go :D just that this project is much bigger and more story focused.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes