2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Dawnbreaker - Aeon's Reach [v0.5a] [CrazySky3D] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 688 MB / 86 MB - DawnbreakerAeonsReach-0.5a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 688 MB / 68 MB - DawnbreakerAeonsReach-0.5a-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Ok, I'll say this was an incredible find. The character's designs are superb, and the renders are next lvl. But seems that is really rushed in events, chapters, etc. But the quality, and even if rushed, and kinda short so far, all characters have very likable personalities, just wish we'll be able to spend time with more than one character per playthrough, instead choose one to talk and not the others, etc.

Reactions: sergiodark666

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
Maybe when you say put in a name, suggest whether it is male or female.
Had to come back here to check the tags.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
2 quick things, dev doesn't come here so won't hear any issues anyone has and people usually check tags and what the protag is before downloading.

Feb 15, 2019
So by comparing the changelog and developer notes, there are 40,000+ words and 130+ CGs still remaining in this game. The erotica will definitely come :devilish:

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
If only the description contained some kind of clue...

Dawnbreaker - Aeon's Reach is an erotic visual novel that puts you in the heels of a jaded bounty hunter looking for fun, causing her to embark on a very hot cosmic adventure with a bunch of outlaws.

From screenshots it looks like a lesbian-only game, is it? In that case i'll leave the thread asap.
It is. :p

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
From screenshots it looks like a lesbian-only game, is it?
I truly hope it is, and that the Gunnery Officer doesn't suddenly grow another kind of gun. I really like the renders so far, but I am also a little wary that a certain tag suddenly shows up.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
I truly hope it is, and that the Gunnery Officer doesn't suddenly grow another kind of gun. I really like the renders so far, but I am also a little wary that a certain tag suddenly shows up.
I mean, if a certain tag you're talking about is futa. I personally wouldn't have a problem. But I really doubt it, this game seems to be only lesbian so far. And if ever a futa would appear, I'd bet it would be the medic. :sneaky:

Reactions: sergiodark666

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I mean, if a certain tag you're talking about is futa. I personally wouldn't have a problem. But I really doubt it, this game seems to be only lesbian so far. And if ever a futa would appear, I'd bet it would be the medic. :sneaky:
Well, I don't mind if the game has futa content, but I'd rather be warned in advance so I can ignore the game right away, instead of getting my hopes up that it would even remotely interest me.

There's a couple of genres that developers should warn about in advance. Futa is definitely one of those, same with Gay content, incest, NTR, vore, gore, rape, beastiality, extreme bdsm and bimbo-/sissyfication. Those are probably the genres people have the strongest diverging feelings about whether they want to follow or even support. It is rather frustrating to be several updates into a game, and a developer suddenly drops something that you have absolutely no interest in seeing, without clear indication it was heading there. These genres are still fairly general, so mentioning in advance that some type of content will be there can't really be considered a spoiler. There's no reason for a developer not to mention them in advance.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
2.70 star(s) 11 Votes