2.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Well, I don't mind if the game has futa content, but I'd rather be warned in advance so I can ignore the game right away, instead of getting my hopes up that it would even remotely interest me.

There's a couple of genres that developers should warn about in advance. Futa is definitely one of those, same with Gay content, incest, NTR, vore, gore, rape, beastiality, extreme bdsm and bimbo-/sissyfication. Those are probably the genres people have the strongest diverging feelings about whether they want to follow or even support. It is rather frustrating to be several updates into a game, and a developer suddenly drops something that you have absolutely no interest in seeing, without clear indication it was heading there. These genres are still fairly general, so mentioning in advance that some type of content will be there can't really be considered a spoiler. There's no reason for a developer not to mention them in advance.
Oh, I totally agree with that. I usually avoid anything with the tags you said, except ofc, futa. But I think this game is still in the very early stages, so it doesn't have anything to add yet. Let's see how it will be in the next updates. Honestly, this game seems to be the kind of light and a nice story to read and all. Without all the extreme content. At least is what it looks like after finishing what is there.

Reactions: Dripping

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
You must be naive if you think this game will be lesbian-only. In this early stage there is no sexual content whatsoever, so even right now there are no lesbians. Just some girls flying around in space. And if you know the work of the dev, then you know that dicks will be involved sooner or later.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
You must be naive if you think this game will be lesbian-only. In this early stage there is no sexual content whatsoever, so even right now there are no lesbians. Just some girls flying around in space. And if you know the work of the dev, then you know that dicks will be involved sooner or later.
I dunno, I don't know the dev. so I'm talking about the game I played, and so far there's even flirts between the girls. And since the Protag IS a female and flirts with them, well, but as long there's the lesbian path only option for me it's more than ok.
Edit: Checked more of their work, I see what you mean with dicks, since would probably be futa, I'm totally ok with it like I said in my other comment. :sneaky:

Reactions: sergiodark666

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The search only shows a discussion, but not an answer to my question. So i ask myself and hope the dev (if he/she is here) will answer it:
Will there be a pure lesbian route or not?

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like this game, however, I was hoping for more content than teasing/flirting but sadly I don't see this going beyond those tags.
The art is amazing, but they are just sprites against backgrounds, this is a very easy way to create a game, but leaves out the animations that make a great game.
Hopefully, the DEV has more ambitious plans for the future.

Reactions: sergiodark666

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Dawnbreaker - Aeon's Reach [v0.5b] [CrazySky3D] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 712 MB / 91 MB - DawnbreakerAeonsReach-0.5b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 712 MB / 74 MB - DawnbreakerAeonsReach-0.5b-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
the last pic with the robot/cyborg, does anyone know the model? I haven't seen this one before. Looks good.

Cago

May 27, 2018
As someone has said and showed before with pictures people this game once fully released will allow you to choose your gender aka Female, Male, and Futa as they found a folder in the game files called choose with pictures of all three of those genders in there.

Edit: And it does have a release date as the Dev said on their own personal site the release date is November 5th.

Reactions: the X hunter

Orpheus22

Jun 10, 2020
As someone has said and showed before with pictures people this game once fully released will allow you to choose your gender aka Female, Male, and Futa as they found a folder in the game files called choose with pictures of all three of those genders in there.

Edit: And it does have a release date as the Dev said on their own personal site the release date is November 5th.
I was the one who wrote about character choice. But if you unpack archive.rpa file version 0.5b there in the folder "choose" will only the female MC, male and futa don't. Perhaps the author has just deliberately removed the choice for the demo, and when the game comes out will return back. Let's hope so.

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
Game is out on Steam now and I'm still confused about what this game is supposed to be.
Marketing-wise I find it very questionable that nothing of this supposed "lewd experience" is shown/teased to generate some interest. Girls standing close to each other is as far as it got.

Edit: Okay so the game is just teasing and no nude stuff, they really wanted that Steam release. Guess the models will be used later on for some non-boring stuff ;)

Edit 2: "An 18+ DLC for Dawnbreaker - Aeon's Reach is coming soon." - source: dev's Twitter

Last edited:
Reactions: voltairepop

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Checking for the full release (steam)

Upcoming 18+ DLC
The upcoming 18+ DLC is currently under review by Steam.

All ages version :KEK: not worth playing without the adult patch.
- -

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
I read some of its reviews on Steam, and some of them certainly seem fake. A few honest ones said the full game doesn't even have any nudity. Lol, what a shitstorm.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
I read some of its reviews on Steam, and some of them certainly seem fake. A few honest ones said the full game doesn't even have any nudity. Lol, what a shitstorm.
It's because some devs put the sfw version and then upload an NSFW patch as DLC. It's said there that the nsfw DLC is under review from steam.

2.70 star(s) 11 Votes