3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

HFSTime

Jul 13, 2019
ok have zed's studio. It's the white background for the retro space alawa
Awesome. One thing I have noticed with it is what would be considered 'middle gray' (RGB value of 128, 128, 128) was a bit too bright for the default material. 100 across the board seemed to play nicer when using colored spotlights across the back drop.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Awesome. One thing I have noticed with it is what would be considered 'middle gray' (RGB value of 128, 128, 128) was a bit too bright for the default material. 100 across the board seemed to play nicer when using colored spotlights across the back drop.
no, i didn't alter the base backdrop from the Studio set. It's base white. I'm talking about my other pics with grey Neko Neko Loli.jpg

Last edited:

Alphaholic001

Dec 14, 2017
Hello, Friends, You Can Post All TYpe of DAZ3D Art/renders.

We Have A lots of Creator In Here.
IF u stuck need help.
We will Be happy to HELP YOU.

Edited:- If anyone wants to UPDATE OP WITH SOME IMPORTANT STUFF DM ME.

So, these are some 3d models I'm made, based upon Russion model, Alena Ostanova.
I have nudes you can see for free on my free onlyfans page:

Reactions: jfredy78

Alphaholic001

Dec 14, 2017
So, this is a series of digital models I'd made, based upon a model on instagram calling herself @da1ryqueen00.
I have nudes you can see on my free onlyfans page: .

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Negative review here, don't mind it if you don't like it.
They all looked Chubbed up, small and somewhat ugly. Especially the guy on left and girl on far right. The girls face looks very old for the body. The guy looks like a crackhead wannabe gangster.

It's just an opinion from personal taste so don't take it to hard. The parents looks decent.

But if you want to post more renders then let us see.
I think they are fine, only gripe is the gay looking son. Youngest Sister is prob my fav then Older Sister. I'm a butt guy so wide hips and small breasts are my jam!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes