3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Nudios

Jan 13, 2020
What Morphs are you using to change the base model? Like I can't understand how you are having head sizing issues; most head sizes are the same unless it's for an anime character or a toon View attachment 670192 ...
I'm using Maris, SASE Alex, and Aiko. I think the problem is that I morphed only the head and not the whole body. That may cause the head to shrink while the rest of the body still remains the same size ( base model ).

jeh1.png

This should be big enough, right ? If not, I'll just leave it like this.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
This is the cover for the renpy VN I am currently working on. Thoughts?
Honest opinion? While the render looks ok, I'll probably won't play a game with this being its cover. Just because it's not interesting at all. All three characters are looking somehow familiar, like I've seen them many times across different games, and there's nothing special about them just standing there.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
View attachment 670529 View attachment 670530
Uploaded this and every render I had to Patreon. This set is free to view in 1440p there.
Patreon says 86 total images but there are actually 105. Bad Patreon.
this one has 6 extras spot renders based on ENF theme. These I have not uploaded anywhere but I am guessing nobody wants to spend $3.
View attachment 670562
Hmmm, did I miss something? Somewhere there is Jill model?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
After watching a ton of videos on lighting and camera settings (real world and DAZ specific), I feel like I've finally got the lighting and render settings down pat for this application. Been working on characters for my upcoming project while I flesh out the story. Since I've been doing expression facesets, figured I'd share a peek at two of my favs. I spent way too much time dialing in my female goblin character as I was tired of never seeing a satisfactory representation of greenskin hotness. Let me know what you guys think!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe some sharper teeth for the goblin? I don't think a goblin lady would've perfect teeth like that..

Although I don't know how advanced is dental care in the fantasy world you are creating. :D

Aug 24, 2019
Sunset Cruise

"340 horsepower, 180 miles per hour, new paint, new rubber..." -- Detective James "Sonny" Crockett, Miami Vice.

A non-erotic render of my favorite car, the 1987 Ferrari Testarossa, inspired by my favorite TV show, Miami Vice.

This was rendered in DAZ3D via the 3Delight engine. I separated the door from the body of the car and rigged it to open myself. I had created this character for a potential game that I have put on hold, so I decided to use him here. The city in the background can be regarded as a fictional Miami. I considered incorporating an actual photo of Ocean Drive, but decided I wanted everything in the scene to be 3D/digital.

Since my laptop is nearly 13 years old and has no GPU, this was probably my most complicated and difficult render so far. Rendering this scene was a nuissance and it took me a week's worth of trial and error, and failed attempts, to render it.

Of course, the render is not perfect. There are actually a few barely noticeable mistakes in the image, which I might correct in the future.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes