3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Aug 30, 2017
The full line-up of the characters from a game i will hopefully one day make.
From left to right: 3 crew members of a ship (Engineer, Captain and Navigator), 3 teachers (Oceanology, PE and Astronomy) plus the Vice Principal (sitting), and 3 students.
View attachment 671226
I still need to tweak them, especially the captain.. i'm not that happy with how she looks, but the main template is there for all of them. The heights of the girls is generally the base height, so i still need to change that.
I tried to make them look unique enough, hoping you won't recognize them from 20 other games.
Thoughts?
Is it going to be the Lesbian Loveboat or XO in Pussy Paradise?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Is it going to be the Lesbian Loveboat or XO in Pussy Paradise?
I was thinking more along the lines of a character-driven game where the MC has to get closer to each of them. All get stuck on an abandoned island (MC through other means) and they all have to try to leave. In the mean time each of the girls (maybe not all, but most of them) has something in their lives/past that they are struggling with/has traumatized them. It is up to MC to help them with this.
Sexytimes will happen ofcourse, or might even be optional. No full harem endings though... a 3 or 4-some ending at most.
I'm still working on wether MC is male or female.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes