3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
Often times, the gloss slider has a Map on top of it. The map tends to kill a lot of gloss. If you want pure oily looks, then take out the Glossiness maps and then crank the dial.
You can refine it by lightening the maps in GIMP or PS, but the brute force way (remove the map) is fine.

Feb 3, 2020
One more, then back to work...
These are not technically difficult, but they are fun to do.

Someone said it was Redhead day?
I'll say this is the slave-consort of the Orc chieftain.
Not sure I like all the bling, but this was just a test render.

View attachment 671397
How do you get that pink color on the nipple? I've tried Breastacular and add-ons and could not get a light pink, or a relatively modest looking nipple like that.

Also, you mentioned earlier that you used dials to get a fat pussy. What dials are those?

Is the skin already fair or is there any trick to make an existing skin more fair?

Thanks

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
How do you get that pink color on the nipple? I've tried Breastacular and add-ons and could not get a light pink, or a relatively modest looking nipple like that.

Also, you mentioned earlier that you used dials to get a fat pussy. What dials are those?

Is the skin already fair or is there any trick to make an existing skin more fair?

Thanks
Sometimes I take the Torso Diffuse map and go into GIMP to lighten the colors to get the Nipple I want. I don't think I did it in this case (Evenstar by Sangriart), but if the Nipple doesn't look good, I will go ahead and edit it.

As for dialing in the Nipple shape. Sometimes they look like shit in the Viewport, but they render much finer than they look in the raw Viewport screen.
In this case, I just clicked a preset. Can't claim much credit for that, I guess.

The Fat Pussy. That's mainly Eroticaist's "Juicy Wet Pussy" from G8F at Renderotica.

Fair skin. Evenstar is already that fair, but it all depends on who is making the skin and what you do about it. Some artists favor darker skin. In both the fair skinned ladies above, it's Sangriart's work.

Tricks... it's often the case that the Translucency map is the culprit for overly dark skin, in my experience. (Not that dark skin is bad or unattractive. The main issue is having White characters come out a deep tan, which is a weird case with the Iray layers from some artists.)

Usually, I just edit the Translucency color towards 100% white (the color White, not White skin, LOL) and/or lower the Translucency Weight.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
What is the enviroment that u used? An asset for daz or is it post work?
That is an environment called Urban Future 5. I've also played around with 6 and 7, because the detail and lighting in them is phenomenal. Be forewarned though, they take up a lot of rendering power and resources. I've seen others use that setting since I started rendering and only recently had the hardware to handle it, although I'll let them run for hours and still need to use some form of denoiser, even with a 2070 super. A 2080ti would certainly be handy, but out of my price range. Good luck and have fun! :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-future-5-6-plus-lights-and-cameras-for-urban-future-5-6.37258/

Reactions: koleoptero

Feb 3, 2020
Sometimes I take the Torso Diffuse map and go into GIMP to lighten the colors to get the Nipple I want. I don't think I did it in this case (Evenstar by Sangriart), but if the Nipple doesn't look good, I will go ahead and edit it.

As for dialing in the Nipple shape. Sometimes they look like shit in the Viewport, but they render much finer than they look in the raw Viewport screen.
In this case, I just clicked a preset. Can't claim much credit for that, I guess.
I couldn't get Breastacular nipples to look this good on my Sangriart characters. I must be using it wrong. I didn't know you can use Breastacular without letting its textures overwriting the original nipples.

I've been wanting to build a very, very fair skin red head that would looked right in a scene next to Sangriart skinned characters whose skins are only very fair against certain lights but haven't had the time to learn about how to kitbash and Gimp character skins...sigh...

fenelia

Mar 25, 2020
I couldn't get Breastacular nipples to look this good on my Sangriart characters. I must be using it wrong. I didn't know you can use Breastacular without letting its textures overwriting the original nipples.

I've been wanting to build a very, very fair skin red head that would looked right in a scene next to Sangriart skinned characters whose skins are only very fair against certain lights but haven't had the time to learn about how to kitbash and Gimp character skins...sigh...
Oh, I just use the skin. I never use the Breastacular shell.
Just Copy Materials, and that's it. The Breastcular prop will use the Torso texture from the character's Torso Surface.

Don't go into "Headlights Textures", do not apply the shell.

Reactions: 31971207
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes