3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
Can someone help me out.
I was making some renders of this story-scene i want to make, yet suddenly the renders started to become much more grainy.
It went form this:
9.png
to this
15.png

I changed nothing about the settings or ligting. Only the camera-angle and poses of the characters.
Does someone know why it suddenly became grainy?

Vexon731

Jul 9, 2018
Can someone help me out.
I was making some renders of this story-scene i want to make, yet suddenly the renders started to become much more grainy.
It went form this:
View attachment 669933
to this
View attachment 669930

I changed nothing about the settings or ligting. Only the camera-angle and poses of the characters.
Does someone know why it suddenly became grainy?
I think you just disabled Post Denoiser.

Nudios

Jan 13, 2020
Her name is Jehanne. I made her head a little bit bigger than before. Is it big enough so it isn't 'too small' ?

Jehanne Exhib 1.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Post-processed using Lightroom. I also posted another character on my and

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Her name is Jehanne. I made her head a little bit bigger than before. Is it big enough so it isn't 'too small' ?

View attachment 669967

Post-processed using Lightroom. I also posted another character on my and
what model are you even using, kuz yeah, still too small.

Nudios

Jan 13, 2020
what model are you even using, kuz yeah, still too small.
I'm using G8F Base, shape it with whatever I have, and do some minor adjustment. I'll try to make it a bit bigger next time.
Thank you for your feedback. It'll help me consider more for head proportion next time I make another character.

PowerZ

Dec 24, 2017
Haven't posted in a while. Weirdness going on and all. Kind of forgot a bunch of stuff and am currently trying to remember it all.
So I'll post a few pics here over the days any comments are welcome. Just mostly messing around getting ready to start a VN.
Celebrating Summer with this first one. Built in DAZ with a photoshop happy ending. Have a great day!

Summer_Is_Cumming.jpg

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I'm using G8F Base, shape it with whatever I have, and do some minor adjustment. I'll try to make it a bit bigger next time.
Thank you for your feedback. It'll help me consider more for head proportion next time I make another character.
What Morphs are you using to change the base model? Like I can't understand how you are having head sizing issues; most head sizes are the same unless it's for an anime character or a toon Cow Girl Victoria.jpg ...

karma_sou

May 11, 2020
Negative review here, don't mind it if you don't like it.
They all looked Chubbed up, small and somewhat ugly. Especially the guy on left and girl on far right. The girls face looks very old for the body. The guy looks like a crackhead wannabe gangster.

It's just an opinion from personal taste so don't take it to hard. The parents looks decent.

But if you want to post more renders then let us see.
I don't mind your review at all. It's very helpful to see what others see when they look at what I'm trying to create.

The heaviness of the characters is a styling choice. I'm more into "thicker" characters in general. Also, i like the "ugliness". For these characters, I'm looking for a kind of representation of the real world that I haven't yet fully fleshed out in my head. Not natural, per se, but believable (at least to me).

But I do have a question about small. Small when compared to what? Does the setting seem too large? My proportions to scale is probably off so my eye may not be on point.

The young girl's face. I'm trying to give her a youthful enough look but I don't want her to look like she's ten. Any suggestions?

And thanks for the comment on the son. I had an inkling of an idea for what his character is like. You've helped me get that more into focus. I want him to be kind of a little bastard, hard to handle, etc. But less crackhead, more wannabe gangster.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
What do you guys consider high resolution? I have been working in 1440p and I wonder if it is fine to call it high resolution.

For my game, I have only rendered 1080p images. Should I change it to 1440p or higher? The downside is that time will be increased but the good part is that quality will not be compromised.
I don't know if 1440p would be the best resolution to upgrade to. As of april 2020 most people (64%) in the steam survey still have 1080p Full HD monitors for their primary display. (with 768p HD monitors being the only other screen resolution to break the 10%). I suspect this will remain true for quite a while after which most people will upgrade to 2160 UHD. I doubt many people will jump to 1440p while HDR content is slowly becoming more available and HDR monitors are slowly dropping in price (I just google apparently under 300 bucks for some models, don't know how good though).

For me I think that 1080p games will be a good enough resolution for these games even on a UHD monitor they will scale well enough and if I where to upgrade my reders for my game I would go with 2160p UHD. (it is easier to scale from 1080p to 2160p or vice versa since you don't need a fraction to scale it's a 2x scale. This means it wil result in a more crisp picture. At least that is what I thought and reddit seems to agree but then again it is reddit so take it with some salt)

So TLDR is: No don't go to 1440p either stay at 1080p or jump straight to 2160p

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes