3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

RelaxArt

Mar 22, 2017
Thank you, but can you explain that one a bit more? I see the option of rendering an 'image series', but other than that, i'm a bit lost. Do i have to place the camera on different frames?
Sorry, but this is the basis. You are either interested and you understand 4 points independently or you just leave - this is definitely not yours. Something like this.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
How do you render a 'set'?
I'd love to render stuff overnight so i don't have to sit and wait untill the individual renders are done, but i have no idea how.
How do you get DaZ to render multiple images in succession?
There are two scripts for it. The one I use right now is by ManFriday. Really like it and has nice options.
Used by Draagonstorm before that. The latter is older but still works, just doesn't have the bells and whistles of Render Queue.

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
(Recommended)
Others:

There are two scripts for it. The one I use right now is by ManFriday. Really like it and has nice options.
Used by Draagonstorm before that. The latter is older but still works, just doesn't have the bells and whistles of Render Queue.
Thank you both. I'll check them out.

oliseo

May 11, 2020
Today I've been using the model Dani to practice composition shots. It's been a great day. Just moving the model around. Getting different viewpoints and perspectives and camera angles. So much to consider when composing a shot. and you always can pick fault with something in the shot after the event. I've always been messing around with the Lights and Bloom in DAZ, something I've not done until today.

Here is Dani, as a jarls wife and as a shopkeeper. I've tried to get the lighting to match the theme.

Princess.png Shopkeeper.png

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
That's ace, I love the depth and vividness of the colours. Seems so clear. So much clarity, I'm sure my eyes can't actually see that well in real life.... ha ha ha. If you know what I mean!!
Thank you!

oliseo

May 11, 2020
So, I "think" I've got the hang of lighting. I've only been using DAZ since the start of this lockdown. Everything I've learned so far has been trial and error. It's been fun. I wouldn't mind learninng Marvelous designer, so I can make my own clothing. This is something I've never really done before. Never created a person outside of the Sims until a few months ago. Never really done any kind of 3D modelling prior to this. I've simply been using this time off work to mess around and it's been a whole lot of fun. I changed out the hair, and yes, I see the clipping (grrr)...

Not a bad Sunday, learned a lot of new tricks with regards to lighting.

DRINK.png

oliseo

May 11, 2020
Trying different lighting's any input would be appreciated
View attachment 685219
Not to be nit picking, but your model isn't on the ground (see under the hand). It used to really wind me up getting it right with the dials. But you can simply press Ctrl+D with whatever model is selected and it will send it to ground.

Otherwise your shadows will look wrong... (Re: lighting)

:D

Reactions: Noflow

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Not to be nit picking, but your model isn't on the ground (see under the hand). It used to really wind me up getting it right with the dials. But you can simply press Ctrl+D with whatever model is selected and it will send it to ground.

Otherwise your shadows will look wrong... (Re: lighting)

:D

Yup the shadows look a bit off. maybe a straight front light will do the trick on this one.

Reactions: Noflow
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes