3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Anyone on here knows what kind of software was used for the animations in Treasure_of_Nadia? The animations are the best i have ever sceen, especially the Cum squirting and pussy juice. Just amazing!!!!

Romirom

Jul 5, 2018
Anyone on here knows what kind of software was used for the animations in Treasure_of_Nadia? The animations are the best i have ever sceen, especially the Cum squirting and pussy juice. Just amazing!!!!
As long as you don't ask the Dev you'll never know. As far as i know there are two options. Daz and Blender. But i guess in this game are a bunch of still images which i've heard are easier to make in Daz so i guess it is Daz or a combination of Daz and Blender because you can swap between projects between the two.

Personally i haven't worked with Blender so far.

Reactions: Phanex

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
As long as you don't ask the Dev you'll never know. As far as i know there are two options. Daz and Blender. But i guess in this game are a bunch of still images which i've heard are easier to make in Daz so i guess it is Daz or a combination of Daz and Blender because you can swap between projects between the two.

Personally i haven't worked with Blender so far.
It could be Cinema 4D as well guess we'll never know.

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
Some renders I made for a project I'm working on
Good composition, good lighting and good DoF. Unfortunately the character itself that supposed to be the center of attention ruins everything. The materials and shaders for skin, hair and clothes need a complete rework. The envirement also needs some attention. For close up shoots, you should pay more attention to the pose itself, especially when hands collide with the body.

Anyway, you are in the right direction. Keep up the good work.

Jul 14, 2018
I tried some postwork on your render. Can I share it? I haven't rendered anything in a while. I just wanted to do some practice. You can give me your thoughts so I can understand what I am lacking or overdoing. I wouldn't take it to heart if you say no.
Go nuts.

half of what I post here is probably never going to be used in any real capacity, just me experimenting with things and looking for “How did you do that, because that’s terrible, do this instead” feedback

2C3D

Aug 18, 2017
Another romance novel cover. Admittedly, I got a little lazy with her expression. There were lots of challenges with this scene and I hit a point where I said fuck it and hit render.
Romance Novel Cover 2.1.jpg

Most of my images are really just me exploring and learning how to use the different tools - both inside Daz and in post. For me, it's about the journey. I find the debate over whether to do post or not a little silly. You can certainly make incredible images with just Daz alone and there's something to be said for the purist approach. I also think it's perfectly viable to look at Daz as just one of many tools you can use to make your vision realized.

On a different note, I've been kicking around an idea to monetize my work. I'm not a game dev and I'm not really interested in just having a tip jar just to view my images in 4k. Nothing against those that do, but I think the market is pretty saturated as it is.

The image below is just meant as a proof of concept. A virtual magazine to be done like a digital flipbook. Something like a Penthouse or Hustler magazine where there's photo shoots, stories, interviews and lots of content that showcases not just my stuff, but the work of the community as a whole. I think it could be a fun way to promote artists and devs and potentially drive subs to their content. There's tons of details I have yet to figure out and software I have to learn but I'm interested in feedback on the idea.
Magazine Cover.jpg

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Another romance novel cover. Admittedly, I got a little lazy with her expression. There were lots of challenges with this scene and I hit a point where I said fuck it and hit render.
View attachment 702209

Most of my images are really just me exploring and learning how to use the different tools - both inside Daz and in post. For me, it's about the journey. I find the debate over whether to do post or not a little silly. You can certainly make incredible images with just Daz alone and there's something to be said for the purist approach. I also think it's perfectly viable to look at Daz as just one of many tools you can use to make your vision realized.

On a different note, I've been kicking around an idea to monetize my work. I'm not a game dev and I'm not really interested in just having a tip jar just to view my images in 4k. Nothing against those that do, but I think the market is pretty saturated as it is.

The image below is just meant as a proof of concept. A virtual magazine to be done like a digital flipbook. Something like a Penthouse or Hustler magazine where there's photo shoots, stories, interviews and lots of content that showcases not just my stuff, but the work of the community as a whole. I think it could be a fun way to promote artists and devs and potentially drive subs to their content. There's tons of details I have yet to figure out and software I have to learn but I'm interested in feedback on the idea.
View attachment 702235
That Idea is incredible! That would be hard and much work, but I think it is worth a shot, besides I can imagine, that there will be many people interested in that, if it is someone who is searching for something new, just pokeing around or even a dev you could "interview". That has so much potential, I would love to see that Idea grow.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 2C3D
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes