3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
May 12, 2020
Backdrop Original Image:
Ciri - The isle of Mists
View attachment 702421
View attachment 702430

Kindly support me on Patreon If you can. Your support will help me afford the software I used in this render. Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.
You got it.

The yearly photographers package is what i have, Lightroom is an awesome program for post, great for batch work. you get adobe bridge too which is great for sorting and proofing your images, great for batch renaming too. I use lightroom 99% more than i use Photoshop.

By the way i like the composition of your image. Nice use of the rule of thirds and foreground, mid, and background. I also like the framing you did using the rocky opening to frame the sky.

anyway, Cool stuff man

ENF Master

Jul 16, 2017
Teaser from my upcoming series containing 50+ images. Sometimes I enjoy convenient censorship.

Mika 35 Teaser.jpg

Aug 24, 2019
The Color Of Love

“Red", I write "is the color of life. It's blood, passion, rage. It's menstrual flow and after birth. Beginnings and violent end. Red is the color of love. Beating hearts and hungry lips. Roses, Valentines, cherries. Red is the color of shame. Crimson cheeks and spilled blood. Broken hearts, opened veins. A burning desire to return to white.”
― Mary Hogan, Pretty Face

This render was inspired by this .

the_color_of_love_by_ssbarryerotica_ddytsck-fullview.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes