3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Skin I've worked on for like 5 hours straight to achieve the detail and the optimization I'm after. Still not sure if its good but dropping here to get your opinions. Didn't make it myself yet worked on it as if it was my own. Probably a couple of skins merged into one to be honest. Nicole Skin Finished.png
Also, there is a scene I am working on, which seems like a pretty lightweight scene yet when I press render my gpu jumps to 5.5gb vRam usage for some reason. Geometry is 66Mib and texture 2.46GiB with no characters in it. By any chance do you guys know why iRay is using more resources than it shows? Here is the Scene Info from the Sim Tenero Iray Mem Assistant which also kinda confirms what render history says about the vRam usage more or less.
Scene Info.png

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Skin I've worked on for like 5 hours straight to achieve the detail and the optimization I'm after. Still not sure if its good but dropping here to get your opinions. Didn't make it myself yet worked on it as if it was my own. Probably a couple of skins merged into one to be honest. View attachment 703501
Also, there is a scene I am working on, which seems like a pretty lightweight scene yet when I press render my gpu jumps to 5.5gb vRam usage for some reason. Geometry is 66Mib and texture 2.46GiB with no characters in it. By any chance do you guys know why iRay is using more resources than it shows? Here is the Scene Info from the Sim Tenero Iray Mem Assistant which also kinda confirms what render history says about the vRam usage more or less.
View attachment 703509
Looks really nice, however I would put a bit more blemishes in like maybe a birth mark or some large moles or skin irregularities and then your Golden. In my opinion. :)

Reactions: NemesiaProductions

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Looks really nice, however I would put a bit more blemishes in like maybe a birth mark or some large moles or skin irregularities and then your Golden. In my opinion. :)
Will definitely work on those if I can manage that iRay memory thingy thats giving me nightmares mate. Thanks for the comment.

Suileef

Apr 5, 2018
Quality stuff here: composition, lightning, depth.
Positioning her hair. dforge blankets? Your images look very clean. There must be alot of post processing going on in these pictures, no way this is coming out daz.

Do you create games? I never seen games with quality images like this.
First: None of these images have post-processing. It came straight out of the Daz Studio.
Second: No, I don't create any games. One image can take three or four hours of work. At this rate, it would take me six months to make a 5-minute game. I'm not ready to waste that much time.

Reactions: Peter020

2C3D

Aug 18, 2017
Skin I've worked on for like 5 hours straight to achieve the detail and the optimization I'm after. Still not sure if its good but dropping here to get your opinions. Didn't make it myself yet worked on it as if it was my own. Probably a couple of skins merged into one to be honest. View attachment 703501
View attachment 703509
Have you tried to render her without the hair? Some hair assets are memory hogs. Might be worth a test. Beautiful skin by the way.

NemesiaProductions

Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Have you tried to render her without the hair? Some hair assets are memory hogs. Might be worth a test. Beautiful skin by the way.
I've actually managed to optimize everything on that character. Complete set including hair, subd level 3 takes 700mb vram including geometry and textures. My problem is with another scene. Thats actually why I had to optimize the character to hell and back :D If I add three of that character to the scene it passes the 8gb vram I have on my dedicated render gpu. Not using any screens on my 2070Super so all the memory goes straight to daz. Have a gtx970 installed for my 2 tv setup. It looks like iRay uses more vram than it says for some reason. Will have to dwell further on that. Thank you for your comment on the skin mate.

Reactions: 2C3D
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes