3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Thanks for the input.
It is a pretty intense emotional conversation but yeah, i'm going to review it. The character has a strong personality, take no shit says what she is thinking.
definitely gave me something to think about.
and yeah, I've worked with power pose.
and i don't know man... I've known a few drama queens in my life, i'm related to a few of them, lol
But as you said, ''drama queens''. Without proper context its a bit hard to understand whats going on with the scene. Since you've explained her personality a bit, those scenes suddenly became normal. In the light of the new info you've provided I must say they are pretty good. Also glad I could drop some head scratchers your way same way you did for me mate. Still experimenting with those photography tips you've provided and I must say they are really enhancing my renders. Thats why I love this part of the f95. You never know where the inspiration hits. :D Looking forward to your new posts.

Jul 14, 2018
Thank you
your right, it is a little flat now that you mentioned it. its part of a series of panels from a conversation though...
here are a few more of her part of the conversation, how do you feel about these?

View attachment 703937
View attachment 703938
My only real concern - and this may not matter - is that people move when conversing. Wiggle around in seats, lean slightly even if they don't mean to, even a person leaning on the table is going to be readjusting slightly.

And other than hands and expression, there's no movement.

This is the three images layered on each other, two at 50% opacity.

BadMouth.png

May 12, 2020
My only real concern - and this may not matter - is that people move when conversing. Wiggle around in seats, lean slightly even if they don't mean to, even a person leaning on the table is going to be readjusting slightly.

And other than hands and expression, there's no movement.

This is the three images layered on each other, two at 50% opacity.

View attachment 704013
Thank you and very good point, It was something I had thought of, but full disclosure I was tired and being lazy. I know , I know shame on me, :(.
I'm not sure how noticeable it will be in Renpy though, cause the images will bounce back and forth from her to the other girl during dialogue and not dissolve from one of her to another of her like sprites usually do.

But you are absolutely correct and that is something i will change if I decide to rework them. I just made a note on them.

Trying to keep my momentum moving forward. But now that someone called me out on it it's going to bother me, lol.

Reactions: TheAmazingRolandder
Jul 14, 2018
Thank you and very good point, It was something I had thought of, but full disclosure I was tired and being lazy. I know , I know shame on me, :(.
I'm not sure how noticeable it will be in Renpy though, cause the images will bounce back and forth from her to the other girl during dialogue and not dissolve from one of her to another of her like sprites usually do.

But you are absolutely correct and that is something i will change if I decide to rework them. I just made a note on them.

Trying to keep my momentum moving forward. But now that someone called me out on it it's going to bother me, lol.
I hear that. The only reason I make myself do that is every time I start making a new frame using the same base, I grab the model's waist and tweak it slightly - .1 bend, .1 twist, .1 side to side, doesn't matter what as long as it's something.

Forces you to readjust the whole figure and as a result, looks a little more natural - or at least like you're trying.

You Mean the Bl-Asian girl wants to be more than friends but her friend is just not about that life. 100% One-sided.
Nope, just friends, nothing more, no idea why you'd possibly draw that conclusion.

Though honestly I was going for a mix of unrequited lust and Sophia Loren/Jayne Mansfield.

May 12, 2020
I hear that. The only reason I make myself do that is every time I start making a new frame using the same base, I grab the model's waist and tweak it slightly - .1 bend, .1 twist, .1 side to side, doesn't matter what as long as it's something.

Forces you to readjust the whole figure and as a result, looks a little more natural - or at least like you're trying.
Hey I like that idea, will totally implement it in my scene design.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes