3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Aug 30, 2017
It's the combination of physique, costume and facial expression. What's the thing behind her head, a shield? If so, she doesn't need sword no. 2, having only 2 hands to work with. Plump and pale body, sexy but impractical outfit, rigid pose, standing with weapons in both hands like she has no idea what to do with them or where to put them, bewildered expression, located near a door leading... somewhere brighter... yes, this is someone's future goth gf needing direction to the cosplayer convention's food court.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

carolynrowell

Feb 22, 2020
It's the combination of physique, costume and facial expression. What's the thing behind her head, a shield? If so, she doesn't need sword no. 2, having only 2 hands to work with. Plump and pale body, sexy but impractical outfit, rigid pose, standing with weapons in both hands like she has no idea what to do with them or where to put them, bewildered expression, located near a door leading... somewhere brighter... yes, this is someone's future goth gf needing direction to the cosplayer convention's food court.
LOL !!
Seriously thought to write this?
I'm not an artist, i just make a few renderings to have fun.
The features of my computer are not enough anyway, I have to limit myself.
If my equipment was strong, I would do studies you couldn't imagine, be sure...

Reactions: Unexpected Error

carolynrowell

Feb 22, 2020
And it is improved.

Close her mouth next time. If you can, tighten up the lips too. More of a “Grim pissed off look” with that.
This is not fully developed, I just have to limit myself because of my equipment. :cry:
And yes I noticed that it looked bad after rendering.

Nope, you can't take it back lol. jk
Yes i know, sometimes i spend hours just for a picture, i focus on all the details but i dont know much about daz and i like to try and learn.
The only thing that prevents me is my 2014 model computer, i'm poor... :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
This is not fully developed, I just have to limit myself because of my equipment. :cry:
And yes I noticed that it looked bad after rendering.

Yes i know, sometimes i spend hours just for a picture, i focus on all the details but i dont know much about daz and i like to try and learn.
The only thing that prevents me is my 2014 model computer, i'm poor... :LOL:
I was like that once. I used a laptop I purchased that was 8 years old. Because I didnt have much money at the time. It had a GTX 970M in it. and 8 GB of RAM. The only way I was able to do good renderings was to render the background first then render out the character and then combine in Gimp.

Reactions: carolynrowell

carolynrowell

Feb 22, 2020
I was like that once. I used a laptop I purchased that was 8 years old. Because I didnt have much money at the time. It had a GTX 970M in it. and 8 GB of RAM. The only way I was able to do good renderings was to render the background first then render out the character and then combine in Gimp.
Your old computer is better than the one I use now. :)
Now i am using Geforce GT 740 and 8GB RAM, I'm rendering as you say, because strange noises are coming from the computer if I force more. :LOL:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes