3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
And no.. she has both legs.. I just haven't noticed it looks weird with the right leg under the blanket and rendered it out at 8k to rescale it to 4k for 2 hours even though I just wanted to do a quick 30 minutes render before starting rendering animation and going to sleep and now it's 7 am and it's actually meaningless to go to sleep anyway. :(
Sara2.jpg

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Damn, don't worry about it. Fix it later with spot rendering but it looks fine and it's not very evident. Try not to skip sleep next time. It makes body really weak if done too much.
Sleep's overrated. I'm so used to rotating my day around the clock since I lost my job, my days practically are 29 hours. I'm awake 20, I sleep 9. It's pretty time saving since I have trouble falling asleep anyway. :rolleyes:

NemesiaProductions

Dev of the Family Business
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
I used to skip sleep 2-3 days in a row every week a year or two ago. I was strong enough that there were no set backs then but now it's totally problematic. No i am totally dependent on sleep. I have become so week that i can't skip sleep even if i want to but at the same time i have trouble sleeping. I can lie on the bed but i have trouble actually going to sleep. So everyday i end sleeping couple hours late than the day before which forms a circle and i end up rotating sleep times to day and night. I have tried hard to fix that and i am working on it.

I think skipping sleeps have caused long term issues. Weakness and insomnia. Choice is yours.
Damn, you are literally me :D Freakin' hate living like that but really can't fix it. Tried pills, meditation and even boiled some nightshade so that I can force myself to sleep, no joy. Most of the days I just put on my headset, lie on my back and close my eyes. Doing it for a couple of hours even if I fail to sleep fuels me to go for 6 or 7 hours awake again. Miss my younger days. 3-4 days with no sleep and 1 day death sleep would fuel me so much.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I used to skip sleep 2-3 days in a row every week a year or two ago. I was strong enough that there were no set backs then but now it's totally problematic. No i am totally dependent on sleep. I have become so week that i can't skip sleep even if i want to but at the same time i have trouble sleeping. I can lie on the bed but i have trouble actually going to sleep. So everyday i end sleeping couple hours late than the day before which forms a circle and i end up rotating sleep times to day and night. I have tried hard to fix that and i am working on it.

I think skipping sleeps have caused long term issues. Weakness and insomnia. Choice is yours.
Damn, you are literally me :D Freakin' hate living like that but really can't fix it. Tried pills, meditation and even boiled some nightshade so that I can force myself to sleep, no joy. Most of the days I just put on my headset, lie on my back and close my eyes. Doing it for a couple of hours even if I fail to sleep fuels me to go for 6 or 7 hours awake again. Miss my younger days. 3-4 days with no sleep and 1 day death sleep would fuel me so much.
Yea pills don't work for me either. What used to work really well for me was weed, but I know that's not the option everywhere and I don't even know if any doctor would prescribe it as medical for insomnia.
But now I'm so used to the day circling it just comes more natural. I even work better and more efficient at night and since I don't have a job I don't really have a reason to fix it.

Too much talk, here's me trying to do romance for a change. :eek:
simn13.png

Larry Kubiac

Feb 4, 2018
For me G3 is annoying because most of the dforce outfits are for G8, and the translation from G8 to G3 does not always go well.
Thanks.

Well actually when you know a little bit about DAZ, you can put on all the clothes, props, hair except the anatomy or the pelvis cut differs from each version (But I think I've found a solution with "Geometry editor" to hide or show body parts that need to be modified after applying a G8F anatomy on G3F.). Knowing and having tried all this I can put any clothes, shoes v4/g/g2/g8 on G3F. But I had to do a lot of research being Franglish. Dforce or not dforce it goes on G3F, and this without any conversion software (except for shoes where you have to use a DAZ function).

I would not make tutos, i'm lazy to write in English a dozen pages for all explained (I hate this language, you know : Traduit avec (version gratuite))

Your picture's pretty good, but I think with the legs translation that way you should have used "New gen".

Wouldn't there have been those creases with new gen
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

zOh

May 4, 2020
Hello to all. I am new here, new in DAZ and new in English. Please point me to my mistakes in English, otherwise I will continue to repeat them. Thank you. I really hope that my publication does not violate any rules of this site, I want to be a law-abiding member of this community.

Some time ago, I discovered this thread, I scrolled over 100+ pages and saved every art that I liked and inspired me and decided that I would try to do the same even if it wouldn't be as good.

There are many talented artists and many times more wonderful works. Here are just a few of them for example: blackonis, Glacerose, VDawe, LazyDreamer3D, xx23xx, SecsMurphy, EagleTime, Lewd4D. Also Tristan Q Everett and X3rr4 are very active and consistently perform well. And I would like to separately mention those whose work I found high quality and liked the most: lexx228, CulayTL, LBW, 5ickcycl3, Hypnosystem3D. As I said, there are a lot of great artists and I probably missed many of them.

I chose one of the kentyrr 's artworks (I really like his characters) as a starting point. They collected quite a lot of likes and I’m wondering how many likes my one gets.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I said at the beginning, I started working in DAZ just recently and it’s still difficult for me to setting up lighting and etc,
it was quite difficult and it turned far from good... I mean, it's not even 8K, just 4K. And also this logo... No comments. I have never been good at creating logos. But I hope this is not a too-bad start.

View attachment 705749 View attachment 705750

I have a hard time with the initial setup of my Patreon and also have some problems with the account settings here on F95ZONE. I would be very grateful if someone helped me with this and answered some of my stupid questions about all this, here or in private messages. Sorry for such a long post and thank you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's really good for your first work!

Just some advice, be careful about wanting to create for "likes". You'll just go crazy. Create for yourself. Joseph Gordon Levitt has a on this.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes