3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Unexpected Error

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
Donor
Oct 17, 2018
Those side hairs of the girl gave me a very bad illusion of a disfigured face. They looked like part of the guy's mouth. Damn. Nice work tho. I liked the underbelly character more. He looked like a badass who wouldn't let anyone get to his daughter. This one is too much of a hunk to give a fatherly impression. This is if you are going the incest route but remember patron doesn't allows incest so be very careful.
Well I liked Underbelly more too, but like I already mentioned, he sadly doesn´t fit the story in the slightest. The mc doesn´t have to play a fatherly role and this on the picture is not even his daughter. :p And to be honest, I don´t care patreon either. If I do incest related story or not, somebody will do a incest patch anyways. So I just let people deside what the relation from maincharacters is. thats the easiest way. (the same with changing the mc's name).

But yes, now that you mention it, it realy looks like her hair gets in his face (pun intended), and I don´t even know what happened to her face. its darker than the rest of the body. :unsure: I have to investigate. xD

D

Deleted member 1233528

I played paladins so much. You must tell me how to get the face and hair working in Daz. Pretty please xD
There are paladins models for in , if you can't find the character you want, you can convert the ones for source film maker in to xnalara from this . I save it as .obj with xnalara and import it into daz. I use the geometry editor tool to delete her outfit. I turn off the visibility of g8f's head and put the character's head inside the neck upper. Sorry for bad english, I'm using google translate.

Last edited by a moderator:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes